Klipsch warranty question

jvencius

Would the warranty on a Klipsch product be valid if I purchased the speakers from an authorized dealer in Canada but use them/register the warranty in the USA? I live ~50 miles south of the border, so driving an hour and a bit to save some cash by taking advantage of the exchange rate makes sense, but only if I wouldn't void the warranty by using the speakers south of the border.

Guest Anonymous

that should have no effect...

an example you have relatives in canada that buy you a pair of klipsch speakers and send them to you as a gift. warrenty is still good, but you can always call and ask...

always be safe

I don't think so either. Most warranties are vaild for North America.

Now if the warranty exclusions in Canada are different then in the USA

it may change a little. Like warranty exclusion in some states.

I wouldn't worry too much about it unless you are having a problem

with a speaker.

when i bought my promedia i d like to buy them in usa because they are cheaper even considearing the shipping cost.an official dealer told me i will have issues with warranty because if i have a problem and send back my promedia, klipsch will see it comes from france and will send it back to me.because i should send it to my oficial dealer in france.and if i send it to my official dealer he will see he hasn t not sold it to me and will ask me to send it back to klipsch.

well i m not sure i ve been clear enough...14.gif

in a nutshell, if you do that you may have no waranty at all because klipsch and your dealer will say it s the other who should do the waranty.

in an other hand if you buy some speaker and take care of them you should have no problems.9.gif