It just occured to me

m00n

Asked some of the coworkers when was the next time they wanted to come over for a movie. I gave a few suggestions on movies. One suggested that it needed to have nudity (jokingly). I thought about... I thought, I thought, I pondered....

It then occured to me that I don't have any movies with any nekkid women in it. 4.gif

Wild Things. Denise Richards. Neve Campbell. Girl-on-girl naked action in the pool. Get the icepacks ready. (I think you also see Kevin Bacon's *******, so be careful.)

Monster's Ball for Halle Berry's "make me feel good!"

Boy's Don't Cry for Chloe Sevigny's nips.

American Pie for Shannon Elizabeth's "no James, down HERE."

Gia for Angelina Jolie's boobs on drugs.

Mullholland Dr. for Laura Harring's dreamy scene, literally.

Animal House for the priceless sorority lesbian pillow-fight.

And of course, Debbie Does Dallas. Nuff said.

And the list goes on...

Yes, he has a website also has like daily free images on his site. I know of another site that has free images of MANY actresses. There have only been a small few that there was no info on. But of course I better not post that URL here. Buuuuuuut. A private message to me may get you that URL. 9.gif

This might be HIGHLY innapropriate for this section, and if it is, glady delete this, but since I'm butt drunk on this friday night I figure I might as well friggin say it but if you're a big fan of Jennifer Connelly, watch "Requiem For A Dream" (directed by Aaron Aronofsky) in the final scene, where she and some other anonymous girl are gettin' it on with a double-headed d!ldo.

----------------

On 1/29/2005 3:22:54 AM nicholtl wrote:

This might be HIGHLY innapropriate for this section, and if it is, glady delete this, but since I'm butt drunk on this friday night I figure I might as well friggin say it but if you're a big fan of Jennifer Connelly, watch "Requiem For A Dream" (directed by Aaron Aronofsky) in the final scene, where she and some other anonymous girl are gettin' it on with a double-headed d!ldo.

----------------

That's a movie you want to see even if you think it's for that reason only, because it's a really GOOD movie.1.gif