Paradigms Sold buying Klipsch

dodger

Thanks, Michael.

Will be getting RF-25s and RB-5IIs.

I would like to state that the Paradigms were the only speakers, besides one made years ago that was black with either Silver or Gold metal ends, that I thought were worth buying.

To their credit, they were made in Canada, not in Japan, China, Countries paying little.

My 1973 Dodge Challenger was made in Canada (you can tell by adjustable headrests) I feel as comfortable as U.S made.

A quality Product, one both Canadians and Americans should look into if Klipsch does not suit their tastes.

If I do not like the Reference, I will trade for Heitage, making sure what I am getting will go to a good home.

Thanks Again,

Win dodger

I am familiar with paradigm, they are sold at the Power Center here. My brother Bill owns a speaker package with the ps-1200 subwoofer. They woluld rank up there, but unfortunately they are not dynamic as I would like them to be. At times, I like my music loud, and the reference deliver that for me.

I think that you will like the reference line, IMHO. The bookshelves put out a surprising amount of bass, but they start to roll off higher, similar to a heresy. I have not honestly heard the RF-25's, but they are supposed to give performance slightly better than the previous generation of reference. ( RF3II )