Some people have too much time to kill

jpm

There are two very knowledgeable posters on the S&V forum, but they are very opinionated at times. One major point of view is that bookshelf speakers are a better buy than floorstanders.

An S&V regular came to the Klipsch forum and wondered why his point of view that bookshelves are better than floorstanders didn't sell.

Bill

Guest Anonymous

i suppose, but you can't bully all of your vendors, when you do stuff like that your other vendors that do buisness honestly tend to get annoyed or feel like the trust has been violated. This has happened with my own family buisness and we no longer deal with an HVAC company because they "abused" their relationship with a good family friennd who actually is our own compitetion. All I am saying is that you do what you have to do, and its horrible that stuff like that happens, but when you rule with an iron fist people tend to loose trust and fast. What if crazyeddie.com lied and said some por guy who owned a small buisness that sold klipsch and he got in trouble for something he never did? I agree that something should be done, but it seems like it would be hard to draw the line