for the love of music and klipsch(whew)

joessportster

well i made it THANK THE GODS OF MUSIC, went to lansdale Pa. to pick up the cornwalls, get up there early (yea making killer time, 12:55 just past noon) reach for my trusty cell call the man WHAT WHERES MY CELL? walked out and left it on the charger. no worrys use the local land line get ahold of the man go see the speakers after more directions(this fella has some of the nicest mac tube gear i have ever seen, just a hobby says he)speakers are hooked up and look better than expected YIPEE. loaded up on our way get around the philly aera and hit our first traffic of the day, son looks over hey something is wrong with my van, no says i. all is good. radio begins to flicker in and out, tack hits bottom, press the gas HEY THIS THING WONT MOVE, it sputters to a slow stop in the middle of I 476, ok son lets push this to the shoulder while the horns they are a blowing, get the thing out of the road look around all we see is a slum looking aera with 6 foot fences & barb wire lining both sides of the road, son go up there and see what we can see. its a university says he almost falling down the hill off we go with the daughter and 2 grand kids locked in the van tire iron in hand and her non working pre pay cell phone(dont buy altell)we see a days in they are sure to know where we can find a parts store, 1.5 miles thatta way says they pep boys it is, off we go see an older fella in his pickup window down its a state vehicle (community works it says) so i holler hey friend how about a ride to the pep boys auto store its only about another 1/2 mile in the same direction he is heading, all alone in his extended cab ford f150, he looks at the seat next to him and the area behind the seat and says i dont have any room, to which i reply we will set in the back. sorry says he i have a SICK RACCOON in the back as he speeds away, finally there it is the pep boys and its open ALL RIGHT!!! a young man is just leaving son says i go see if you can get us a ride back to the interstate (beleive it or not this young man waits for us to get our parts and gives us a ride with his girlfriend in the car) back at the van its still there and whole. we go to install the altenator WHAT WONT FIT. hook up the new battery van comes to life with the turn of the key and down the road we go with the altenator light now working(ironic i know) go to the nearest exit that looks promiseing and see a pep boys, we dont have that altenator cpu says it is on the shelf but i cant find it, ah but we are in luck theres a AUTOZONE sorry we dont carry that we have to order it (should have bought a chevy says he), so now it 4:30 pm on a sunday what to do, head to walmart buy 4 more batterys drive till they die then hook up the next(point of interest, you can drive a ford windstar at night with the lights on with the altenator out using a good battery for 93 miles before you have to change the battery)just in case any of you have this problem. hook up the next battery and here we are all safe at home. NOW YOU TELL ME HOW FAR WOULD YOU GO TO GET A SET OF CORNWALLS? 9.gif9.gif9.gif

good idea lynn, know where i can get a power converter large enough to run the house and all it contains, this is pair # 2 of the cornwalls, i got them unloaded and had my son help me stack the new ones on my existing corns, hooked all up and hard to beleive the sound was actually very good but it created a problem with that much bass in my small room it caused feedback distortion whatever you want to call it thru my turntable, was fine at low volume, but when i turned it up a little turntable started that rumbleing noise thru my speakers, took them down and put my heresys back on the original corns, moved the new corns to the living room will run the cables to them this weekend and then i can really make the neighbors mad HAHAHA!!!9.gif9.gif9.gif

You can get power converters to run your whole house at alot of solar supply places. Backwoods solar is just one i know of.Solar panels and converters have come down in price alot past few years makes solar much more viable now even more if your state offers a rebate.Im also interested in electric car ideas alot of them out there to.Rick