re-Cream in London

Klipschfoot

Tour the US, that would kill them for sure! Amazing that they can get back together. Wonder what condition Jack Bruce and Ginger Baker are in after all these years. Haven't heard much from them. Nice poster though. My bro's a fan, I'll print it out and frame it for him.

Michael

From what I've read, this is the original line-up of Clapton, Bruce and Baker. From what I understand Baker and Bruce are still active musically. I saw Bruce a few years back on one of the Ringo Starr tours and also in a tribute to the Fab Four with Mark Farner (yes of Grand Funk Railroad), Alan Parsons, and Christopher Cross (still trying to figure out that one).

From what I had read online via a Google search, they are considering a CD and/or DVD of the concert(s). I'd love to see this reunion come to the U.S. I was fortunate enough to see Cream's last tour in the states before they flew back to London and did the Royal Albert Hall shows. It was November 1968 at the Baltimore Civic Center. One of my fondest memories. Terry Reid (the guy who passed on joining Led Zeppelin after an invite by Jimmy page) was the bottom of the bill and The Moody Blues were the middle of the bill.

Sounds like a great show.I gotta wonder though what kind of shape Bruce and Baker are in.I saw Bruce in the early 90's and he looked to be gettin' on in years although his performance was good.I saw Baker in the late 80's and he also looked like he may not be with us much longer but he never missed a lick.

I am glad to hear their gonna do the gig and wish em'long life and good health and hope for a dvd.