HK AVR 7200 for sale

manufanatic

Hello all, Im moving to florida into a smaller home and I dont think I will need all of the power my 7200 possesses. I am looking to sell it for a fair price. Its bought from a factory authorized place so no worries there. It contains everything and is in excellent condition.

Please keep in mind if I have to ship it the cost will be high

It weighs 70lbs.

Any offers before I do the ebay thing.

Hello MOON, How do you like the performance of the HK 7200,, any downsides, I'm mainly looking for a good quality stereo receiver with good output and occassional surround sound use.. I currently am using an older Carver unit, lots of power, but 16 year old tech. How does this H/K compare with the Marantz sr8400 if you know. thanks,

I don't know anything about Marantz, but I can tell you the HK7200 is an excellent receiver. Very powerful and smooth. Lots of great options. It will be a bit overkill if you don't ever hook up surrounds and all that. But if you plan on hooking up surrounds and a sub and all that, it's a fantastic receiver.

j, the 7200 cranks. S&V measured it in the 2 channel mode and it put out over 190 watts! The only down side that I can think of is its size and weight. Some people say they get warm but with a high efficiency speaker (Klipsch) it'll barely warm to the touch.

----------------

On 3/10/2005 9:31:45 PM Fish wrote:

----------------

On 3/10/2005 9:12:13 PM m00n wrote:

----------------

On 3/10/2005 8:38:00 PM Fish wrote:

9.gif

----------------

??? Whats so funny?

----------------

Your signature
2.gif

----------------

Oh.. Yeah.. it all started when the moderator decided to get rid of my sig related to Pittbulls.