Cherry Lacquer Corwalls $950 and Walnut Oil Belles $1,600

gullahisland

----------------

On 3/11/2005 11:34:46 AM gullahisland wrote:

Fini is usually quick to notify of the Craigslist postings. Must have been a rough night.
6.gif

----------------

Ha! I saw them last night (yes, it was rough), and thought it might have been your ad!

I would be slightly suspicious of the "cherry" veneer without seeing them, or confirming the label...Did you rap with the seller?

----------------

Ha! I saw them last night (yes, it was rough), and thought it might have been your ad!

I would be slightly suspicious of the "cherry" veneer without seeing them, or confirming the label...Did you rap with the seller?

----------------

I didn't talk to him, but by virtue of his strong command of the Klipsch lexicon, I would guess that these are the real deal.

He knows the vintage, the finish options, the grill materials and even the last year that the original Cornwalls were made.

Somebody's gonna' be a happy boy - er - or girl.9.gif

Hey Dan,

Where have you been? I seem to have noticed a long absence, really nice to see you back my friend!1.gif.

I am looking into these Belles for pickup. I have requested pics and other details from the seller. Have not heard back from him so I do not know if they are even still available. I will keep you posted. Also, I cannot find your phone number, could you shoot it to me so we can have a real conversation?2.gif.

Best Regards.