Two Khorns, two Cornwalls, one full vehicle!

greg928gts

Navigator b.jpg

Met a very nice guy tonight, Eric. He is the new proud owner of a pair of 77 Walnut Khorns and my 83 Cornwalls that he picked up tonight. These are his first Klipsch speakers and I think he's hooked!

I guess he stopped by Charles' place in VT to listen to his system, and during a business trip around New England stopped to pick up a pair of Khorns in Mass. and then up here to Maine to pick up my Cornwalls. He's got a Lincoln Navigator (nice), and there's a lot of room in there, but still . . . I can't believe we got the Cornwalls in there with the Khorns!

I had to chuckle as we belted in the Khorn top in the passenger seat.

Eric pointed out that the suitcase went in last. Priorities you know!

I hope he joins our group and posts here when he gets settled at home with his new Klipsch speakers. I told him that right now he really doesn't know what he's in for over the next couple of years. 2.gif

Greg

post-11090-13819262456324_thumb.jpg

Wow! Khorn's and Corns in the Navigator - Amazing. Well Eric has gone from no Heritage to all Heritage in one swift stroke. Nice!

Wait until he gets those things setup and playing! Talk about getting hooked up in short order. Very nice guy that I had the pleasure of meeting.

Congrats Eric! Most of all enjoy!