Colt

T2K

I was fiddling around in the closet a few minutes ago and ran across a couple of pistols that I bought 30-35 years ago. Since I haven't had the time for plinking in a couple of decades I thought I'd look for a forum whereas I might inquire about the value of the handguns, and BS in general. Any favorites/suggestions?

Thanks.

Keith

Kieth, Remember if you sell those on line that it is a Federal Felony to deliver handguns accross state lines unless shipped to a Federal Firearms Licensed dealer who has provided you with a HAND SIGNED copy of his FFL. There may be similiar state laws also.

Thanks for the info. Don't intend to sell them Rick, just wondering what they're worth. I paid $99 for a Colt New Frontier around 1973. From what I found with a quick search it should be worth around $500 dollars now. I'll have to do more research.

Keith

Second the gunbroker.com,

to sell or just to browse try gunsamerica.com,

or

send me a close up photo of the serial and overall condition and I can send ya a general value.

Email Colt for a local dealer or insurance rep (yep) that can give you an appraisal.

When all else fails, contact the NRA! (no kidding...) 2.gif

Thanks again for the info, I'll check out those links.

I sent you a PM Wyatt. The thing is excellant, I carried it a few times for snakes while turkey hunting. Just remembered I've got a Safariland belt/holster somewhere, looks like something you would have worn. :>)

Keith