I have craigs new prototype vrds

louis

Smilin you know what the amps look like you have a set at your house to look at now. Louis kind of made it sound like these were new or something. These were the first set of the final VRD's I built and used for the last year. I had a set of chassis that I bought long ago from Jeff Lessard made out a paddock wood and I built myself a custom set of VRD's on those chassis so louis bought my old set of VRD's

Craig

Guest Anonymous

----------------

On 3/25/2005 8:23:09 AM NOSValves wrote:

Smilin you know what the amps look like you have a set at your house to look at now. Louis kind of made it sound like these were new or something. These were the first set of the final VRD's I built and used for the last year. I had a set of chassis that I bought long ago from Jeff Lessard made out a paddock wood and I built myself a custom set of VRD's on those chassis so louis bought my old set of VRD's

Craig

----------------

\Thanks buddy, just thought I was missing out on your more powerful amps

6.gif yaknow, the ones with real cajones11.gif

----------------

... I had a set of chassis that I bought long ago from Jeff Lessard made out a paddock wood and I built myself a custom set of VRD's on those chassis so louis bought my old set of VRD's

Craig

----------------

Craig,

Are you meaning paduak? 2.gif It's a beautiful wood.

Marvel

----------------

On 3/25/2005 2:42:28 PM Marvel wrote:

----------------

... I had a set of chassis that I bought long ago from Jeff Lessard made out a paddock wood and I built myself a custom set of VRD's on those chassis so louis bought my old set of VRD's

Craig

----------------

Craig,

Are you meaning paduak?
2.gif
It's a beautiful wood.

Marvel

----------------

Hell if I know I had never heard of it until a few weeks ago when I asked Jeff what type of wood they were. He said something about Abe Lincoln and washing up on the shore......Paxxxxx something or other.

Craig