Tubes and other stuff for sale

Guy Landau

3. Pair of Siemens CCa's. These are the earliest and best type of CCa's with grey shield between the plates. I bought these as NOS and one of them was still sealed but they test a little lower than NOS. The Kings of the 6DJ8 tubes.

Asking $150 each or $275 for both. SOLD.

102-0233_IMG.JPG

post-5419-1381926371215_thumb.jpg

5. Toshiba SD9200, DVD-Audio/DVD/CD player with HDCD decoder. This was Toshiba's top of the line player. It was Stereophile class A recommended component, weighs 30 lbs and it's beatifully built on a heavy, copper shielded chassis.

Read the Stereophile review here: http://www.stereophile.com//digitalsourcereviews/407/index.html

Original box, manual, remote.

TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS: · 10-bit 54MHz Video D/A Conversion with Super 4:4:4 Processing · 3-D Digital Noise Reduction · Aspect Ratio Compensation · 540 Lines Horizontal Resolution · 10-bit Video DAC · Video Black Level Expansion · Super Color Stream Pro Progressive Component Video Output · S-Video Output · Composite Video Output · Parallel Video Output

AUDIO · Performance-Matched Audiophile-Grade Components · DVD-Audio Decoding and Playback via 6 Channel Analog Outputs · HDCD® Precision Filtering and Decoding · 24-bit 192kHz PCM Audio Compatible · CD-R Compatible* · Advanced Multi-port Parallel Audio DAC System · Multi-bit Delta Sigma Audio DACs · Direct Audio/Video On Mode · Built-In Dolby® Digital Decoding with 5.1 Channel Analog Outputs · Toslink Digital Audio Output · One Pair of Analog Audio Outputs · Polypropylene Film Capacitors · 24-bit PCM Audio Compatible (minimum 96kHz) · Dolby® Digital & DTS® Compatible · Coaxial Digital Audio Output · Dynamic Range Control

CONVENIENCE · High-Mass Vibration-Resistant Cabinet · DVD-Video/DVD-Audio/ VCD/CD/CD-R Playback · DVD/CD Text Compatible · Virtual Remote Control · Quick Menu · Angle Viewer · Preview · Strobe · Picture Capture · High-Mass Copper-Shielded Chassis · First Setup Menu · 4-Power Picture Zoom · Parallel A/V Outputs · x2, x8, x30 Forward and Reverse Scan · 1/8, 1/4, 1/2 Slow Motion: Forward and Reverse · DVD-Video/CD Playback · Parental Lock · Time Search · Icon-Based On-Screen Displays · Bit-Rate Meter · Camera Angle Select · Multi-Language Select · Multi-Subtitle Select ·

SOLD.

102-0237_IMG.JPG

post-5419-1381926371351_thumb.jpg

Guy, I may be interested in the Telefunken's.

Question though, I've got an Ah! 99 cd player running Sovtecs, if I recall correctly. The "word on this street" is that this player sounds best with Bugle Boys,which go for about $40. So I'm wondering if you have had this player and what you might think of the potential matchup?

Guest Anonymous

----------------

On 3/26/2005 10:26:29 PM NOSValves wrote:

----------------

On 3/26/2005 10:05:15 PM smilin wrote:

Guy, you don't like me no more
"<a
http://forums.klipsch.com/idealbb/images/smilies/8.gif">
----------------

Well when you don't return peoples calls...........

----------------

Yeah, sometimes I just need a kick in the ***, yaknow2.gif6.gif3.gif9.gif

Guy, just wanted to let you know I'm going another way on the tubes. Just picked up pair of Bugle Boys, which are highly recommended for this player.

You price for these does seem reasonable though,so good luck selling them and thanks for the very honest response.

6. last piece of gear for this time is a fully rebuilt Dynaco Stereo 70.

It has the desirable cloth lead transformers and has been fully rebuilt using a larger, multi section, power supply capacitors(40,80,30,20 mf 525V), new 100mf bias supply caps, 716P, film & foil caps. It has a brand new set of JJ EL34s and Sovtek 5AR4.

Chrome chassis is not the prettiest and show some pitting but amp looks very nice with the cage on. One of the original 7199 test low but the amps sounds just WONDERFUL.

Asking $425 + shipping.

102-0238_IMG.JPG

post-5419-1381926371445_thumb.jpg

I was very close to buying a SD-9200 recently, until I found a steal on a Panasonic RP-91 for my additional DVD-A needs that I can use with my Link DAC.

SD-9200 is a real good CD player as well as DVD-A and video was rated very well.

After this item Toshiba kind of abandoned the high end market from what I have seen. A real shame

With just a couple of EMI shielding mods and a reasonable power filter; this makes an awesome unit.

it is very fine as stock of course.

If I did not have the Scott 208 poer amp the Dynaco would be very interesting.

Guy's prices appear to be very fair.

Guy. Sorry for the delay. A little slammed at work. Anyway, can you pm your phone number so I can call you on the Toshiba. I am east coast and probably will call from work since I am here more than home.

Thanks

Gerry

703 934-9827 direct work line.