The Forgotten

donnie

Very interesting movie. Would be freaky if this could really happen. I must say, The scene with the first car crash, came in so cool, my wife and I just about hit the ceiling, then looked at each other and laughed. Takes alot to get me caught off guard, great job .. 4.gif

----------------

On 3/27/2005 8:45:52 AM donnie wrote:

Very interesting movie. Would be freaky if this could really happen. I must say, The scene with the first car crash, came in so cool, my wife and I just about hit the ceiling, then looked at each other and laughed. Takes alot to get me caught off guard, great job ..
4.gif

----------------

You said it donnie! My wife and I watched the movie last. The car accident had the very same affect on us! We had to pause the movie for a few minutes to get our heart rates back down to just beating profusely!

Turned out to be a very good movie but I did like the theatrical ending (it was a little more sinister) better than the alternate ending.

D

The car accident was a shocker, but not the biggest shocker by any means. Those who have already seen the movie probably know what I'm talking about. (Has to do with the detective).

This movie is very entertaining, but unfortunately, not as good the second time around.

• 2 weeks later...

USEd DVD

Good movie....Interesting and somewhat original screenplay..

Will have you guessing....and jumping in seat....

My son even said the music was creepy and gets you in the mood to be weired out....hehe

WATCH IT!

I agree Donnie it about gave me a heart attack that car swipe. I wasn't expecting that with such a quiet seen. Then BLAMMMM!!! I lent it to my mother and told her to be very carefull watching this one it could actually give you a heart attack in your older age. But when that guy got sucked up in the air that really got my attention also. Good surprise attacks in this movie. Movies don't scare me but man a good surprise can get me now and then. No doubt it wouldn't of been so surprising without a klipsch surround system to really peel the paint off the walls for a second.