SPEAKERS SPEAKERS SPEAKERS!!! FedEx just called...

kenratboy

...said they have something BIG to deliver.

So it is either a pair of F3's or better yet, a pair of F3's AND a C3.

Between 2-5 PM. Gives me time to get the subwoofer up, wire run, etc.

9.gif

Now I need to spend $700 and get myself a Harman Kardon 635 and ditch this brash, under-powered, noisey Sony.

God <BEEP>, they just called and said the lift gate on the truck was broken and they just found a new truck to do the delivery and they should be here sometime tonight.

*****'s, I have pulled those things off a 12' high shelf on a ladder with broken welds and a bent frame. I'm SURE they can get them off a 4' high truck.

Oh well.

Well, that just sucks, doesn't it? Let us know how it turns out.

I'll admit, I was quite impressed with those F-3's when I first heard them at the local BB here in Fredericksburg. I still like to go in there and play with them now and again (although I'd wish they change out the music selection - also wish I could put my own material in, as I'd love to let a bit of Sonata Arctica rip on those things! 11.gif )

Just e-mailed support and sent a message to Trey (sorry if you feel left out Amy or other mods, but I am sure you can get into my message area, go for it!!!)

I have AWFUL luck with speakers.

Oh well, all is forgiven if Klipsch can make things right...in a hurry 11.gif

Ken.

Your F-3s have something in common with B&W 800Ds at $20,000 per pair. What is it they have in common you ask????

The B&Ws were delivered with a bad woofer at $20,000 per pair. The story is over on the AVS forum in the speaker section.11.gif

Bill

PS: I'll bet your F-3 is repaired faster than the B&Ws.

----------------

On 3/30/2005 11:41:16 PM MrMcGoo wrote:

Ken.

Your F-3s have something in common with B&W 800Ds at $20,000 per pair. What is it they have in common you ask????

The B&Ws were delivered with a bad woofer at $20,000 per pair. The story is over on the AVS forum in the speaker section.
11.gif

Bill

PS: I'll bet your F-3 is repaired faster than the B&Ws.
----------------

LOL, great story.

I can understand how Klipsch can build the F3's and not test them (to the extent that they would hear the scraping woofer) because, well, they really are not expensive speakers!

However, for those B&W's to arrive like that 6.gif - kinda scary. You know they could not send you a new woofer (bet it needs to be matched and the install is more complex and hard).

No reply from parts yet.