Belles & KHorns for sale

RickB

If anyone gets up around the Flint, Mi. area Todays Audio has a pair of 74 Belles and I believe they are 86 KHorns on consignment.

They are both in beautiful condition, definitely drool worthy. Finish looks to be the same as my Fortes, walnut oiled.

They also have new Heresys on display.

Do you know the price and do you have a phone number for them? I am not close, but my parents live in the Detroit area...so maybe a trip is in order to get the B's to server as center between my Khorns. WO is the finish I need.

Thanks for the heads up, Rich

There not that awesome of a Klipsch dealer. In fact its probably the last speaker in there stock that they push. But at least they have some on display. You could deal them down some but it won't be huge. If someone wants me to go see just how far I can deal them down let me know. I'm only 5 miles from there and know the owner pretty good. My best friend's moving company delivers TV's and systems for them often. In fact we scored a set of 70's Cornwall's there for $350 once LOL !!

Craig