Thank you Klipsch for introducing me to Garage Band.

m00n

If non of you have noticed, Klipch on thier main website has a song of the day and link back to a website called Garage Band. ALL kinds of genres'...

Now... Why is this so cool? Becaues anyone who knows me, knows that about once every six months I go off on a tirade about the lack of good crunchy swanky raw heavy riff, tallented rock and roll bands out there.

ALAS! As if given to me personally.... A gift from God if you will. I have found said band... A band that has throughly impressed me. Again, if you know me, you know that is NO SIMPLE feat.

The band? Dying Breed. The song? Artificial Mind.

Joe Shmoe? You listening?

Oh... Almost forgot... Klipsch... Thank you. If not for your link, I'd not have known about the website Garage band, thus never stumbling across this band. A million thank yous' to you.

16.gif

Yeah, they have that old school 80's brown sound. I'd like to think these guys have some potiential. What I find most refreshing is that there are new bands out there that remember what that sound was all about.

----------------

On 4/4/2005 7:12:02 PM m00n wrote:

Hey Steve, I went to black label society, but it was more like a community rather than a bands web site. Was there a particular band that you wanted to me check out?

----------------

As 'BobbyT' said, Black Label Society is Zakk Wylde's band. On that site, on the left, click on the "downloads" link. On the next page, click on "Multimedia". Check out the "Suicide Messiah" video by clicking on the "www.m-cylinder.com" link. A new window opens. Click on where it says "enter flash 7 site (make sure you have Flash 7 installed)". Click on "videos" and at the bottom, click on "Suicide Messiah/Black Label Society/Zakk Wylde" link. Hopefully, it everything works, you'll get to watch a kick-@$$ video.

That ought to be right up your alley... 9.gif11.gif

Ya, i noticed the GB thing and even signed up...I don't understand how it works though. The few songs that I somehow ended up listening to really sucked and I had to answer all these questions and say why it sucked before I could listen to the next one? I'd rather not spend my time weeding through the crap forest 2.gif Am I totally missing something here? lol

Are you missing something? Aparently the good songs. 9.gif

I have not been promted to give any feedback. I just click on the genre that I want to listen to, down at the bottom of the listing is a play all button. I just click it, play them all, once that list is done, I go to the next page, play those, and on and on.