cornwalls for sale, maryland

i need to sell 1 pair of my cornwalls to help finance my tubes, i bought these about 4 to 6 months ago aff ebay and have used them ever since without any problems, i took the backs off to verify the drivers were all klipschand they are the serial# are 25U532, and 533 consecutive #'s the cabinets are in really nice shape but not perfect or mint, they are very presentable, the risers have a couple places where the veneer was chipped off i guess from dragging them across the floors etc... before i bought them, i will let them go to any forum member for what i paid for them i will ship these at buyers expense, or may help out with delivery and may even meet up with buyer, i can hold them for a while if buyer needs that. i have 700.00 in them and will let them go for 700.00 to a forum member they are the cbr type with a honey pine type stain and a light coat of varnish overall appearance would be an 8 or 8.5 out of 10, and performance is of course a 10 out of 10, i can accept all forms of payment thru pay-pal 10.gif Joe

----------------

On 4/10/2005 6:43:27 PM johnyholiday wrote:

nice those are a steal, but i'm a left coaster ,good luck

----------------

i hear ya, seems like the things are always to far away, i will post on the bay and could probably make a few bucks on my investment but like to offer up here first. thanks for the compliment10.gif joe

hello im about 50 miles south of dc, about 3.5 hours from philly, if you wanted to audition them i can work that out also, or could meet up with the monsters10.gif Joe

P.S. these will blow those heresys away, but i found that when i set a pair of heresys atop corns the sound is flat out amazing!!!!11.gif

thanks gary, i have the amps this sale will pay to have craig work his magic on them and put new tubes in them also, next step will be to sell off the rest of excess gear to try to finance a nice blueberry. hope this all works out ok will update as things progress10.gif Joe

Someone buy these, they look very nice and Joe will take good care of you. To all you newbies out there, this is a GREAT BARGAIN on some very nice cabinets. You will never be sorry to own a pair of the Mighty Cornwalls.

Please don't let these go on ebay, someone here should take them. I have no connection to the seller!

Michael

----------------

On 4/11/2005 8:45:47 AM thebes wrote:

Joe, I'm also very interested and I live just over the border in Virginia (Reston, VA to be exact.

If they aren't sold PM or email me.

Thanks

----------------

thebes a local forum member is supposed to come look these over tonight, i will let you know what is up tomarrow with the corns,

michael thanks for the kind words, i try to be a honest person on everything i do, did you get the albums yet and how was my discription,(i ask to get an impartial judgement of my grading system) before i list them for sale

my mac will soon be up for sale as i now have a dynaco st 70, and a pair of dynaco mark 3 monos that will go to craig before i even see them. the st 70 is in pretty good shape but needs a little tweaking i think sounds good but has a background hiss with no signal and the volume up at about 1/2 still the tubes sound better I BLAME GARY FOR MY NEW ADDICTION, AND I NOW NEED HELP TO STOP SPENDING$$$$$$$

anyone know of any audio bottlehead addiction groups PLEEEEEEEAAAAAAAASE HHHEEEEEEEELLLLLLLPPPPPPP.10.gif Joe