downloading music

brokenarrow1

I'm behind the times with P2P music sharing... so I'd recommend reading up on the http://www.zeropaid.com/ forums.

I still use KaZaaLITE (the LITE and not the regular spyware one) as I used to find more rare tracks on Fastrack than Gnutella... but BitTorrent and Shareaza seem to be getting most of the luving now.

Check out the forums, and see where everyone is at.

Rob

Whatever happened to lower priced CDs? Higher Quality?

I know that there is a tax paid on blnk audio CDs to cover Copyright, Performance, Distribution fees, but how is that figured and has it ever been distributed?

Then if you are a loyal fan of an artist, you have the release, the remaster, the remaster of that, the best of with extra tracks, the boxed set with more extra tracks.

How many copies of one CD does one need?

----------------

On 4/15/2005 8:46:34 AM Piranha wrote:

Can anyone point me to a download site? I can't find one. Thanks.

----------------

No more "main" website for KaZaa Lite since the gready boys at KaZaa closed them down and cut Google links... but it is still being developed and links frequently posted at zeropaid.com link I gave earlier.

There are a couple of different branches of the Lite now... you can search them out or just download from here

KaZaA Lite K++ 2.6.1 (the offical)

KaZaA Lite Resurrection

KaZaA Lite K++ Revolution

KaZaA Lite Tools K++

Check out www.zeropaid.com to read what the small differences (stability, advertising, etc...) are.

I'm frustrated with the Fastrack network given all the attention it's gotten so I may try out something else myself.

Good luck...

Rob

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm a Canadian - Like an American with file sharing