Daredevil

ygmn

My Son told me to get this one..

Ben Affleck

Jennifer Garner

Colin Farrell

Jon Favreau

others

Not a great movie...but entertaining enough for me...kept me somewhat interested...

DTS 5 soundtrack was average...special effects were ok and not over the top...

plot was ok...but MAn is Jennifer a good looking woman...

this is neither a thumbs up nor a thumbs down...

I know what you mean. I don't know why but I really like this one. Maybe it was some of the music in the background, and of course Jennifer helps. Or was it that rotel stereo when he kranks it up and seether playing. The fact that he's blind and a super hero was pretty cool I thought.

----------------

On 4/18/2005 8:21:29 PM mustang1 wrote:

Anything with Jennifer is worth watching, what a woman!

----------------

I agree. HOT is really an understatement. You should get ELECKTRA too - it's a spin off from DD. Same lame story but JG is there so I don't care. :)

----------------

On 4/19/2005 3:06:44 PM nicholtl wrote:

Sounds like a new forum section, titled "Jennifer Garner Fan Club," wouldn't be too inappropriate considering how many groupies she has here! Add another one to the list. Me right here.

----------------

Add me in. The funny thing is I never once watched a whole episode of alias. I seen you guys talking about her and watched a few of her films and now I am hooked. I even watched that chick flick 13 going on 30. Did anyone see the rf's in that movie? When the hockey player did a strip tease for her. I still don't watch alias I don't even know when it's on. Probally when I am on the computer LOL. Anyways she's great no doubt.