Back off. I have a Burrito!!

3dzapper

If that was in New York, the boy would have been suspended and his parents would have been fined $20k for "negligence" which led to cops having to get off their butts. The school would have steel bars installed on the windows the next day, and for the next 2 years all bags entering the building would be searched by barely-higher-than-minimum-wage rent-a-cops looking for any way to use their power... resulting in massive confiscations of miscellanneous items from the kids. Several months later they would confiscate a "dangerous" Ipod from the wrong kid, the security guard would have been shot, and the cycle would be repeated with increased ferocity.

Saturday:

We made a big crock of chili, sampled it all day as I worked around the house, then had two big bowls for supper with extra onions, a couple drops of Daves Insanity Sauce, sour cream, shredded cheddar, and washed it down with a couple beers.

Sunday:

Went to an AYCE Chineese buffet for lunch. Maybe 30 different dishes, ate till I couldn't anymore with hot mustard sauce, sweet n sour, horseradish sauce, soy sauce, etc.

Got hungry again around 8 last night, decided Mexican sounded good. Hard and soft shells tacos, plenty of Tobasco and another chinese red sauce I can't remember the name of, has an outline of a chicken on the front of it, more tangy than hot.

Today:

I feel fine, but don't seem to have many friends. 8.gif