Pre/Pro and Reel to Reel give a way

Raptor22

Anyone interested in a Sony TA E9000ES (http://home.online.no/~espen-b/ta-e9000es/) that has the dim display problem noted in the provided link or a Teac X2000R that has take up reel issues (http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=67814&item=5774703875&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW). Adoption is free if you pay the shipping (heavy!) or pick up in the Atlanta area. Sony quote to repair pre/pro is:

Model Number: TAE9000ES

Purchase Date: 01/08/1999

Warranty Status: Out of Warranty

Repair Service Cost: $216.00 (plus any applicable tax)

Repair Service Information:

The cost to repair this unit under our Flat Rate Program is $216.00, (plus any applicable taxes). Return shipping is included in this price.

Based upon the information you entered, your unit appears to qualify for the Flat Rate pricing quoted above. Flat Rate pricing does not apply to non-consumer products, units requiring replacement of the display device (such as: projection and TV picture tubes, optical blocks, plasma and LCD panels), any condition resulting from physical abuse, misuse, or excessive wear, units older than seven (7) years from last market date or damage resulting from prior service. If, upon examination, it is determined that your unit does not qualify for Flat Rate pricing, then a parts and/or labor repair quote will be given to you.

----------------

On 5/23/2005 3:28:55 PM Raptor22 wrote:

Anyone interested in a Sony TA E9000ES (
) that has the dim display problem noted in the provided link or a Teac X2000R that has take up reel issues (
). Adoption is free if you pay the shipping (heavy!) or pick up in the Atlanta area. Sony quote to repair pre/pro is:

Model Number: TAE9000ES

Purchase Date: 01/08/1999

Warranty Status: Out of Warranty

Repair Service Cost: $216.00 (plus any applicable tax)

Repair Service Information:

The cost to repair this unit under our Flat Rate Program is $216.00, (plus any applicable taxes). Return shipping is included in this price.

Based upon the information you entered, your unit appears to qualify for the Flat Rate pricing quoted above. Flat Rate pricing does not apply to non-consumer products, units requiring replacement of the display device (such as: projection and TV picture tubes, optical blocks, plasma and LCD panels), any condition resulting from physical abuse, misuse, or excessive wear, units older than seven (7) years from last market date or damage resulting from prior service. If, upon examination, it is determined that your unit does not qualify for Flat Rate pricing, then a parts and/or labor repair quote will be given to you.

----------------

I had a TAE 9000ES for a bit. Hated it, the remote ate power like mad. The unit had tons of processing features, but sounded like crap IMHO. Sold it on ebay.

WS65711

You got it. I will include all the manuals, remote and dust cover. Are you interested in several reels of tape? E-mail me and we will work out shipping details. Please allow a little while as I am currently in the middle of a 28 day work week but I'll get it there. Both units are now spoken for, will advise if that changes.