I'm confused!

vgtvidz

Well, I'm confused... I've been looking to get a new subwoofer lately and I still dont know which one to get (Klipsch RW-12, HSU VTF-2 MK2, SVS PB-10ISD, Paradigm PW-2200) ... Yesterday I went to a local where they sell the Klipsch RW-12 and Paradigm and I was very pleased with the sound quality of the RW-12, the PW-2200 looks better for movies. Anyway, the guy really wanted to sell this thing, here in canada, the retail cost for the Klipsch RW-12 is around 899$ CDN but it's easy to find it cheaper... So yeah the guy said he could sell it for 750$, I was like : Mmmm ok, then I told him I have the RW-8 and I expected something better. He said : ok hold on... he came back to me and said, ok, I give you 250$ for your RW-8 so the Klipsch RW-12 will only cost you 500$ CDN. Now, the HSU VTF2 MK2 is 699$, since I'm not rich I think the RW-12 could be a good deal... or I could try to sell my RW-8 for 200$ CDN and get the HSU VTF2 or I could probably get the Paradigm PW2200 for 700-800$ CDN but I thought it was too boomy... what would you guys do?? I know I'm annoying but hey, I'm confused!! and I between, I decided to get the HK AVR-235 (I was wondering which receiver I should get a couple weeks ago)

I know, its not Klipsch, but I have to go with the Hsu or the SVS.

Especially in that price range, those units are simply putting more of the cost into the actual units build and construction and less into the retail middleman's coffers. Not only are both SOLID performers for the price, but the advantages of their business model simply excels, especially the less expensive you go.