Car pooling to-from airport?

Should we start list of people who will be arriving at the airport & have a car available?

I just offered in another thread to drive anyone arriving around 3pm Friday. I have a full sized rental (I assume that means 5 passenger).

This could be a real big help for those looking for rides....

Edit: Thanks to Piranha, I will now post my leaving time.... I fly out at 3:30pm on sunday, so if anyone is leaving later......

My flight arrives at 1:21 pm on Friday. I am tentatively planning on renting a car (weekend rental is inexpensive in Indy as I recall). I'll be looking for something to do for the afternoon, so if any of you local guys have any ideas...

Since I am arriving relatively early on Friday, I can pick up later arrivals at the airport if needed. We can coordinate when the time gets closer. I'll also post my cell phone number just in case.

My flight on Sunday does not leave until 6:20 pm.

----------------

On 5/30/2005 12:57:23 PM Seadog wrote:

My flight arrives at 1:21 pm on Friday. I am tentatively planning on renting a car (weekend rental is inexpensive in Indy as I recall). I'll be looking for something to do for the afternoon, so if any of you local guys have any ideas...

Since I am arriving relatively early on Friday, I can pick up later arrivals at the airport if needed. We can coordinate when the time gets closer. I'll also post my cell phone number just in case.

My flight on Sunday does not leave until 6:20 pm.

----------------

I'm schedlued to arrive about 1:00 p.m. on Southwest from Baltimore, so your time sounds good if you've got space on your first trip in (or is it up?). I leave at 10:25 a.m. Sunday, though.

Thanks,

Larry

I'll be arriving in Indy at around 12:16.

I'll be getting a car myself, as I'd like to go visit family (which I'll be doing on Sunday - for example, my older brother lives right downtown).

However, I will not be leaving until Monday 3:15 in the afternoon (although I can still take people to the airport on Sunday morning if necessary).

• 3 weeks later...

----------------

On 5/30/2005 1:16:31 PM LarryC wrote:

----------------

On 5/30/2005 12:57:23 PM Seadog wrote:

----------------

I'm schedlued to arrive about 1:00 p.m. on Southwest from Baltimore, so your time sounds good if you've got space on your first trip in.

Thanks,

Larry

----------------

David, a correction: my Southwest flight is scheduled to arrive Friday at 1:55 p.m., not 1:00. If that's still convenient, shall I check at the American gate or baggage claim? I'm on Southwest from Baltimore.

Larry

Larry,

My flight still arrives at 1:21 pm, and I have to pick up the car (at Alamo), so your timing is just about right. I will be in the car, so I will be looking for you at the passenger pick up area outside your baggage claim.

My cell phone is 817-368-2841.

Also, I can come back to get anyone who needs a ride.

David

----------------

On 6/22/2005 2:42:10 PM DoubleJ wrote:

It appears that I'm the late one so far.

I'm due to arrive at 4:46pm.

I don't expect anyone to make a special trip, so I'm just throwing my arrival time out there just in case.

Thanks

JJ
----------------

See my post above. I am happy to give you a lift to the Holiday Inn or Comfort Inn. email if you're interested to coordinate.

----------------

On 6/23/2005 2:16:00 AM Piranha wrote:
See my post above. I am happy to give you a lift to the Holiday Inn or Comfort Inn. email if you're interested to coordinate.

----------------

Piranha:

You have an e-mail and a PM.

Thanks

JJ