looking for pair of K-600 lenses

Jay L

I want the K-55V drivers only, I did bid around $155 and I will rebid before its over, some dummy is already driving the price up early! I plan on bidding to win!

I will resell the K-600's if I win! I want the K-55V's! I in turn will have 2 K-55V's up for sale. Stay tuned.

----------------

On 6/7/2005 6:28:05 AM Frzninvt wrote:

I want the K-55V drivers only, I did bid around $155 and I will rebid before its over, some dummy is already driving the price up early! I plan on bidding to win!

I will resell the K-600's if I win! I want the K-55V's! I in turn will have 2 K-55V's up for sale. Stay tuned.

----------------

if you win, i would like first dibs on the lenses if thats ok with every one. assuming thats ok with you Frzninvt.

I don't need the K-600's, I just want the K-55V's. They will be up for grabs provided that I win the auction of course.

I don't have a use for a pair of K-400's, if anything I would purchase the new K-401K's from Klipsch to replace the cast horns in my '77's. I already updated my La Scala center to the K-401K, and the '88's have the K-401K's in them already.

Well, I won the auction for the K-600/K-55V's. I do not need the K-600's so I will be selling them for essentially what I paid. It is costing me $320 total so I will be selling the K-600's for $75/each - $150/pair. They look like new in the photos.

I am also going to be selling the K-55V's that I pull out of my '62 Cornwalls that are in perfect operating order for $150/pair.

I would prefer to sell the horns & drivers as pairs.

If I get no takers I will take them to AudioGon or eBay.