OT: 38% of French Men Want To Become Pregnant

Parrot

----------------

On 6/12/2005 8:12:33 PM bsafirebird1969 wrote:

French Women ...

14.gif

----------------

French Women. Juliette Binoche, Catherine Deneuve, Brigitte Bardot, and a couple others you wouldn't know. I don't remember any hairy armpits2.gif .

3.gif3.gif3.gif

----------------

On 6/12/2005 8:17:23 PM bsafirebird1969 wrote:

Saay ..Sputszie

where ya been ..

forums no fun w/o ya ....
9.gif

----------------

Tried to go camping this weekend. Woke up in snow.

Hey BSA, how is your dog doing?

----------------

On 6/12/2005 8:28:27 PM bsafirebird1969 wrote:

Care to visit the "Best Insult" post again ....
9.gif

----------------

Can't tonight. My wife is packing for a trip next week and I am going to be a good husband tonight. 12.gif

Wait'll tomorrow 11.gif .

Sput's ..thanks for askin' ..

he's ok at this point

i mean he's ok for a Half Deaf, Mostly Blind, Gimpy 17 year old little terrier

was up all nite, had 2 convulsions, maybe Heart Failure, he ate a Big breakfast, always a good sign

clocks runnin' out , for sure ..

this wasn't the only nite i spent rubbin' his Heart ...

Vet first thing this AM ..

maybe get some more life outta him ..

God know's , he takes a handfulla pills for that Heart every day ..

On 6/12/2005 8:20:01 PM sputnik wrote:

French Women. Juliette Binoche, Catherine Deneuve, Brigitte Bardot, and a couple others you wouldn't know. I don't remember any hairy armpits2.gif .

3.gif3.gif3.gif

----------------

Ah, to be married to Catherine Deneuve and have Brigitte Bardo on the side!2.gif1.gif9.gif

I don't know this Juliette binoche but who would care if ya had the other two? Now I'm talking about everyone being in there prime, mind you. Including me!2.gif

Wow. I really never imagined there were so many lowbrow members on this forum. Some of you had me fooled - I thought you were intelligent, thoughtful beings that didn't engage in ultra-nationalistic hate-fests.

You do realize, of course, that you sound an awful lot like 1938-vintage German commoners...

The pregnant bit sounds okay to me. I'd do it if I had to. Even going through the labor. But man, trying to push that baby out through that tiny hole that mother nature has given us. It make my eyes water thinking about it. 6.gif

The French have attempted to rewrite history to make it seem like just about everyone there was a member of the Resistance, fighting the Nazis. The reality is the not so romantic opposite. After the Surrender Monkeys quickly gave up in 1940, Vichy France, the French government from 1940-44, actively collaborated with the Nazis. Many many thousands of Americans died to liberate France, and often had to fight French Nazi collaborators while doing it.

That is why Gen. Patton famously said: "I would rather have a German division in front of me than a French one behind me."

Still, the day France was invaded, Germany's eventual defeat was already foreordained, because that was the day Winston Churchill became the leader of Britain.

----------------

On 6/12/2005 6:15:51 PM sputnik wrote:

OK. I know it's fun for some people to bash the French, maybe it's like telling lawyer jokes. I hope that the French members of this forum aren't offended.

Too many of us have forgotten the strong bonds between France and the US. France was the first nation to officially recognize the US after our revolution. France has always been an ally of the US and never an enemy. I can't think of another world power with that distinction. Our Statue of Liberty was gift from France as was much of the philosophy that is the basis of our democracy. The French still honor Americans buried in France who gave their lives fighting for liberty. After 9-11, Jacques Chirac stated that "We are all Americans."

As far as an unwillingness to engage in war, are you forgetting about Afghanistan? France initially sent over 5,000 troops and has over 1,500 troops still there.
As far as the war in Iraq goes, it looks more and more like the French were right after all while our administration looks pretty foolish to have mounted an invasion of a country based on bad or even contrived foriegn intelligence with no occupation or rebuilding strategy.

Don't forget that the French KNOW the tragedy of war better than most of us - they have lived with it. Major theaters of operation of two world wars were on French soil - I doubt that you can find many French families that were not directly affected and still know that pain. The French have known victory and defeat and more importantly learned the folly of imperialism.

----------------

Yeah, they know the pain all right. The pain that comes from going which ever way the wind blows. Don't forget the deals with Berlin and being the first to fire on us when we "liberated" them.

The French: they fight with their feet and XXXX with their face.

----------------

On 6/10/2005 11:17:09 AM Parrot wrote:

----------------

There you have it, anything for a buck, that's why their economy is dong so well:

Eighty-six percent of the fathers queried said they were ready "to take a paternity leave of several months to live their fatherhood more intensely," provided it caused "minimal financial impact."

----------------

On 6/13/2005 8:35:17 AM Parrot wrote:

The French have attempted to rewrite history to make it seem like just about everyone there was a member of the Resistance, fighting the Nazis. The reality is the not so romantic opposite. After the Surrender Monkeys quickly gave up in 1940, Vichy France, the French government from 1940-44, actively collaborated with the Nazis. Many many thousands of Americans died to liberate France, and often had to fight French Nazi collaborators while doing it.

That is why Gen. Patton famously said: "I would rather have a German division in front of me than a French one behind me."

Still, the day France was invaded, Germany's eventual defeat was already foreordained, because that was the day Winston Churchill became the leader of Britain.

----------------

Thanks for making that often ignored point. As far as those of you blinded by French generosity and the "Statue of Liberty", they only helped us during the Revolution when they were reasonably sure what the outcome would be.