HT Progress

IndyKlipschFan

Send them to me by email (remove spaces from the address - they are to fool email-seeking spam bots):

m e u g e @ t h e m e u g e . c o m

I have storage space and I can host them for you while the forum is not working.

Same goes for anyone else who needs to post pics up.

P.S. Please keep it under 500KB total, if possible.

meuge Your the best...

Room is 17x30 framed in. 3 pictures to follow.

1)Pic

Top one framed in, everything cleaned out.

I am looking at a 106" screen to go in the middle.. two other tv's on the sides for those sports days when one TV is not enough and the "holes left right and under are for the La Scalas and THX subs. (all hidden behind cloth like a skrim.)And Stage.

To the left will be a vocal booth closet to record vocals. A audio closet and a Karaoke closet too. I ran all wires through conduit in case I need to add more or repair something later. Also ran 2 extra for 9.2 sound, if I go way overboard at some point later. I think 7.2 will be enough.

2) pic

Second the back framed and insulation in.. These will hide the 2 back and 2 back surround speakers This a double La Scala stack here is just amazing how much difference the timbre really is when you get it all right. (2 of which will be in use for movies / HT and 2 For Karaoke with 2 TV monitors for Karaoke too.) Again, behind a Skrim so you will never see them.

3)

Last pic is the front view again with the insulation in. Wow, you can really see and feel what the room is like. Dead like a Anechoic chamber now, before drywall, it is just unbelieveably way cool. Would be wonderful perhaps for movies, but terrible for live music.

Woo hoo coming along. The black thing on the floor is / will be an electrical outlet cut down to carpet height later. I figured with electrical Berkline seats, why have a cord exposed going over to a wall to trip on?

Hope you guys like what you see so far, it has been one heck of a long haul. But amazing to see it all come together too.

Good site Michael..

I think there is a lot of great information like this site, and a also a lot of stuff on other sites that is more of a smoke n mirrors give us your $$ in this reguard.

Kinda like the jar of positively charged marbles you put next to your system or on speakers to make them sound better?? Come on! Right up there with my favorite Christmas present last year.... A DVD rewinder!!!

That said, some type of cover, a great pad, good carpet will go a long way for the stage area. After all, Most bars I used to sing in had wooden floors that who knows what was on them from time to time. LOL

Few more things to get done today before drywall starts Monday, here we go!

Thanks for the responses...

Screen size..106"

Currently looking at the Infocus 7205 and 7210 Projectors. Any thoughts comments or suggestions...?

2 27" TV's on the sides... For those times when you need multiple sports on..LOL. Otherwise, they can be "hidden" with a skrim in place.

Lighting is pretty simple, but using Lutron dimmers too.

4 sconces.. On the side walls..

4 can lights...

1 rope light along the inner cathedral ceiling...

That said, I have a lot of par cans and "Party Lights" Think of a good bar/ dance club for the Karaoke/Party set up too. I have 4 light trusses..in the back to accomodate those including a footswitch on the stage that leads to dimmer pack in the back for the Par Cans...(way cool)

I really wish this was all done for those coming to the Klipsch weekend. It will be next year for sure. Some of you might understand this..too. It is not to show off... It is to celebrate with like minded people your own system that makes this board/ community/ Klipsch weekends so incredible too. At least I think so.

Can't wait to see some of you later this month June 24th- 26th!

Drywall about a 1/5 done. Lots of angles.. I hope they are through by the weekend!!

More pics to follow.

Roger