Harman Kardon 930 on Ebay

arfandbark

yep there are a bunch of them up there now,I am bidding on a couple 730s and the 630,hoping to win at least 2 of them,one for me and one for mom,she was amazed the other day when she heard America on lp through the 730 and the corns,so its time to put somethin together for ma

If I win more than one I would be happy to pass it along to someone who missed out for what I paid.there was a 630 last week that had 0 bidders at close,a 730 that ended at 70 something the other day,they are still going plenty cheap at the moment.they are a good clean sounding reciever with a decent phono stage for under 100 bucks,how can you go wrong9.gif

----------------

On 6/21/2005 7:28:45 AM Cal Blacksmith wrote:

That 930 is sweet and fresh from a tech bench for a bin of $150, I would do it but with the projector I just bought, I would be sleeping in the shop for sure!

----------------

I can vouch for this seller. ( item 5783490725 ) He is a friend of mine. I tried to get it from him cheaper, but he really needs the money and wouldn't budge. I really don't need it anyways. He does have an audio-video tech friend that he brings all of his ebay electronics to for testing, and the guy is good.

I've seen this in person and it looks quite good. If I can help anybody in any way, let me know.

----------------

On 6/23/2005 2:45:41 PM Lurch wrote:

Check this out:

I am not affiliated.....
----------------

wow! cool indeed! I only need a tuner, but I could go for this, but not immediately. If anyone else wants a go, please post, I'll hold off! Also if anyone has a better idea for a nice tuner, do the same thing! 10.gif Tim.