Hey its official they are engaged

Headline news:

"Jacko's found not guilty" (another joke, like the O.J. trial.)

"Tom Cruise to wed" (who gives a rat's ***!)

News that didn't make the front page:

"Truck bomb kills former Lebanese prime minister"

"U.S. and Iraqis launch border offensive"

What's wrong with this picture?7.gif

It's not so much the press's fault as it is the publics for taking more interest in hollywood then international affairs.

Question - Why are tom's teeth messed up in some pictures and picture perfect in others? Does he have teeth molds that cover his current teeth like dentures?

----------------

On 6/17/2005 11:11:01 AM updawg wrote:

It's not so much the press's fault as it is the publics for taking more interest in hollywood then international affairs.

Question - Why are tom's teeth messed up in some pictures and picture perfect in others? Does he have teeth molds that cover his current teeth like dentures?

----------------

I might of editted the picture a bit, just a bit. He does not have two zits on his face, a mono brow, a goatee, yellow messed up teeth and a rather pointy head.

----------------

----------------

Not mine. I'd rather listen to my music5.gif than watch that tripe!7.gif

----------------

On 6/17/2005 11:17:54 AM jt1stcav wrote:

----------------

----------------

Not mine. I'd rather listen to my music
5.gif
than watch that tripe!
7.gif

----------------

This post was meant as a joke and not meant to be taken seriously as we would really care. I wish nothing bad for them, but really don't spend any more time thinking about them then it took me to edit the picture, which well... I guess your right I spent too much time.

To respond to a more serious subject...

jacksonbart, I hope your sig is not serious... this is one of the sillier of the Creationist arguments.

Modern humans and modern apes share common ancestors; we did not evolve from the current apes. Evolution is more comparable to a tree than to a ladder, whereby different species branch off; many of the earlier branches are still there, and many have been "pruned" by natural selection.

Some of the most successful organisms on Earth (bacteria and other single-celled life) have been with us for millions, if not billions, of years... some relatively unchanged, because nature "got it right", and many have changed due to alterations in their environment.

Really, if your sig is meant as a joke, then you might put a smiley on it or something... if you're serious, I have a reading list for you (not to mention, a few good documentaries, starting with the dated, but still excellent "Cosmos").

Guest Anonymous

Well since we are on the topic of Hollywood News, did you hear that Michael Jackson got food poisening????

He got sick from eating 9 year old weiners!

Best,

George

If man evolved from monkeys and apes, why do we still have monkeys and apes?

----------------

On 6/17/2005 6:57:41 PM chuckears wrote:

To respond to a more serious subject...

jacksonbart, I hope your sig is not serious... this is one of the sillier of the Creationist arguments.

Modern humans and modern apes share common ancestors; we did not evolve from the current apes. Evolution is more comparable to a tree than to a ladder, whereby different species branch off; many of the earlier branches are still there, and many have been "pruned" by natural selection.

Some of the most successful organisms on Earth (bacteria and other single-celled life) have been with us for millions, if not billions, of years... some relatively unchanged, because nature "got it right", and many have changed due to alterations in their environment.

Really, if your sig is meant as a joke, then you might put a smiley on it or something... if you're serious, I have a reading list for you (not to mention, a few good documentaries, starting with the dated, but still excellent "Cosmos").

----------------

Its a joke, I am a firm believer of evolution, survival of the fittest, Charles Darwin and natural selection. Thought it would be obvious, but I guess not, anyway its time for a change. In regards to survival of the fittest, I must admit I do cheat, as I have started to put out bird feeders.