FS Scott 299c,Fisher 500C

spaaaz

Ok time to sell these and move along,maybe go the blueberry VRD route but we shall see,the fisher is in very nice shape and has the full going through by Craig,comes with a mahogany case ready to roll,the scott was purchased from ben and sent straight to Craig for a full out overhaul.it is also in very nice condition.will sell to best offer and can provide pics if interested,may also consider trades for speakers,forte,kg,rf, etc

Sounds like a good deal based on his asking price. After Craig's rebuild, it should be good to go for many years to come. Someone here should jump it! Travis? Charles? What are you guys waiting for???9.gif

I just love spending other people's money.2.gif

For those of you who are on the fence or wondering about the Fisher, it will be a great match with any Klipsch speaker. I have a Fisher 500B that I am using with Cornwalls right now but I have used it with Heresys and RF-3's. It is an awesome sounding tube amp. The FM tuner section is awesome too. Fisher made fantastic equipment and has a large following of impressed listeners.

If I had the extra cash I would fork over the $400-$500 for this piece without any question. It looks like it is in great shape.

Laters,

Jeff