Men are from Porsche, women from Kia?

coda

I was driving I-465 & I-74 with a straight stick at the age of 13. I learned by watching my Dad use the clutch and shifter then he would let me do the shifting sitting beside him. Mmmm, 31 years and no accidents, lucky me.9.gif

Picky, I agree with you about the older caddys being not so good looking and the newer (biggest) one is my favorite. The rest of the GM line though...14.gif

fwiw, my wife is in arbitration with me over our(?) next new vehicle i want a new siverado 4wd with a 5 speed, she says i need to get an automatic because her new buick isn't big enough for her auction and flea market purchases. and this way she could drive my new truck!!!!! no way she hasn't touched my present one and it's been safe for 530,000 miles

----------------

On 6/21/2005 8:01:16 AM Daddy Dee wrote:

Is this true about men and audio or what?!!!!

----------------

Men's idea of audio:

klipschorn_3_300.jpg

or even

RF7_300.jpg

Women's idea of audio: 14.gif

p_ls48_m_b.jpg

I cannot count how many times, just poking around at the local high-end dealer, overhearing someone's wife saying something like "I don't want those big ugly things in the house! Can't we just get one of those Bose things? I actually told one women, "Then you definitly do not want to see what I got in my place!" The salesman that was with them then said, "He is not kidding!"

But to get back to the topic at hand. When I was shopping for my next vehicle when my last one got hit just this past winter, I had a few little ideas that I wanted to get. Unfortunatly, "reality" set in, and had to settle for something a bit more practical in the form of a Saturn ION-2. I still got my eye on that new convertible that Saturn is putting out, the SKY.

When Pontiac is your "Excitement Division", you really have problems. It's astounding that the company that brought you the GTO and the Trans Am hasn't had a truly decent "exciting" design since the Fiero way back in the early 80s. And possibly the really suped up Bonnevilles back in the mid-90s, which is probably where Cadilac got the idea for the tremendous luxury-performance cars they are producing.

My step-dad bought my mom a 2003 Escalade, and as much as I hate to admit it (not being one for pimp-my-ride SUVs) it is a truly sweet, if huge, vechicle. It's the first non-Ford car he bought since his 72 Chevelle SS Convertible. Yep, the one that worth mega-bucks right now, and which if memeory serves, he wrapped around a pole somewhere. He and my uncle made Luke and Bo Duke look like the Little old Ladies from Pasadena. He with the 72 Chevelle SS and my uncle with his '70 302 Boss. LUCKILY someone in my family (dear old dad) had the foresight NOT to sell/wreck their muscle cars.

When Pontiac is your "Excitement Division", you really have problems. It's astounding that the company that brought you the GTO and the Trans Am hasn't had a truly decent "exciting" design since the Fiero way back in the early 80s. And possibly the really suped up Bonnevilles back in the mid-90s, which is probably where Cadilac got the idea for the tremendous luxury-performance cars they are producing.

My step-dad bought my mom a 2003 Escalade, and as much as I hate to admit it (not being one for pimp-my-ride SUVs) it is a truly sweet, if huge, vechicle. It's the first non-Ford car he bought since his 72 Chevelle SS Convertible. Yep, the one that worth mega-bucks right now, and which if memeory serves, he wrapped around a pole somewhere. He and my uncle made Luke and Bo Duke look like the Little old Ladies from Pasadena. He with the 72 Chevelle SS and my uncle with his '70 302 Boss. LUCKILY someone in my family (dear old dad) had the foresight NOT to sell/wreck their muscle cars.

----------------

On 6/21/2005 8:20:19 AM colterphoto1 wrote:

Well at least my 2005 Honda Accord isn't considered a 'girlie car'. whew!

It does have manual transmission- name 5 women who can successfully drive those.

Michael

----------------

My wife is one (here sister can't though) 2.gif