Pilgrimage 2005 Pics

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oompa Loompa's for sure!

Nice pictures and it was a pleasant surprise to see the real people behind the nicknames. The wife and I really must make it to the Pilgrimage next year.

Amy, I bet when your son turns 15 he will ask..... Mom, can you get me a discount on some Klipsch speakers? 1.gif

Yes, all outstanding pics as always.4.gif

It's nice to see the Klipsch Forum crew all together...these annual pilgrimages are an excellent way for the Klipsch "family" to get together and share in the company's growth. How many other audio manufacturers have events like this one? Probably very few, if any. It just goes to show how Klipsch (starting with PWK) really appreciates their loyal customers.

And I for one wish I could've been there. Thanks so much for posting these pictures, and for sharing your experiences with all of us who were there in spirit at least.

And a special thank you to Trey and Amy and the entire Klipsch firm for allowing these pilgrimages to take place at all!16.gif

• 1 month later...