Can't sleep.....

arthurs

well, if you had a sweet jolida 100 you could slip one of them thingies in it and enjoy the music!

hey art, how are you? things here be good but my system is not together yet, which is driving me nuts . . .. ..of course, i am also perplexed about why the wife says i am a procrastinator . . . .

i expect moon may also be up. . . . it is saturday night, y'know

patrick

are those b&w's sounding as sweet as they look??

Hey Patrick, how the heck are you? Seems I had a sweet little Jolida at some point...now where did it go...?

You need to get around to setting up your gear, that will really annoy your wife, far more than procrastination...

Hope all is well with you. I'm actually in the process of selling the B&W's, I went for some Dunlavy SCIV'A's that are absolutely hallucinogenic in my room...I love the B&W's, but the Dun's are going to stay for awhile...3.gif

in the big picture, life is good. 2nd daughter just graduated from college. 3rd and 4th daughters still in college, and son will be senior in high school this year . . . so life is busy, expensive and loaded with not infrequent emotional drama . . . . sons seem easier, but not nearly as cuddly with their daddy.

business is a constant challenge, but we haven't missed any meals yet.

none-the-less, i still have the same old problems with my hair falling out, the bathroom scale keeps lying to me, and it seems someone snuck into my house and installed one of those distorted mirrors from the carnival in my bathroom, so when i get out of the shower . . . . well, nevermind, i'm sure you get enough of a visual image.2.gif

I hear ya, I just noticed the airlines are using much narrower seats in a attempt to make me think I'm gaining weight....the kids sound terrific and you're getting closer to a well earned rest each year....my youngest is 5, I have a long haul ahead still...

ah, grade school aged kids . . a great time to watch in amazement as they explore and discover . . . . plus you can still (kind of) control and protect them from things that go bump in the night.

enjoy these years, as they will pass all too soon. People told me this, and i went "sure, yeah, whatever" but 'tis true. don't get me wrong, i reall y enjoy interacting with my kids as young adults . . . . but the simple innocence of youth is gone and i've come to realize that i can warn them, but i can't protect them from those things that go bump in the night . . . or try to go bump with them in the night . . . .

but, as i said, it is mostly good and i would not trade a day of it.

well my friend, i'm off to see if i can find a bit of sleep. mixing a bit of stucco tomorrow and hoping to finish installing the new garden window for my wife in the kitchen . . . working towards the living room and my gear next! best wishes to you and your family this holiday weekend.