SF Bay area La Scalas for $150!

fini

WEll, I just wrote him and said Heck YES. I don't care where they are or what condition for that price. Just need a SF member to pickup and arrange terms. I'm really just trying to make sure a Forum member gets a good deal on these.

Michael

crud, email got returned, if it's a "name.com ", do I need to send only to the first part of the email address as listed on craigslist???? Got returned twice, then I tried deleting the <> portion, looks like maybe that took. geesh...

Probably 100 responses now, wonder what the 'bidding' is up to. What ever happened to honoring the price something was offered for???

Michael

Yeah I'm dopey central this morning. First morning in a week and a half I did not have to got to work at 3a.m. so I slept in to 8:00 this morning. Mabye the beers last night had a little to do with it..... NAH! Thank for the heads up. Hopefully someone will have some good news about these soon!

Sounds too good to be true! Wonder what's wrong with them. I tried to call and email but haven't heard anythings back. I could easily dip down to California and pick them up if it be really that steal of a deal! But I'm very skeptical, anyways, hope it turn out good for one of the Klipsch Family here.

I'll let you guys know. I can;t just go over there I'm 2 1/2 hrs away but he's supposed to call me in a bit . I'll let you guys know what happens.If we can get on the same page I'm hoping to go get them in a couple days. Who knows?