My gaming device

Thirsty

ThankYou Updawg!

I know the Synergys are entry level Klipsch speaker...But I love them just the same. They are great for movies and gaming. My Sony Reciever 997 is on the "Bright side" So I turned down the treble and it sounds good.

I am saving my money for Rf7's and I will use the F2's for surrounds. Right now I am using 201's for surrounds, They probably will make decent garage speakers.9.gif

I probably will get a new center next....get rid of that Bose center.

"I know the Synergys are entry level Klipsch speaker...But I love them just the same."

I'd take a pair of F2s over many speakers costing twice as much. I was really impressed with the Synergy setup at the Klipsch pilgrimage last month. Congratulations and happy listening (or gaming or whatever you do with that rig 2.gif )

Thanks Seadog.....this is nice to hear...and judging from your signature, you know what you are talking about.

I have considered buying the F3's as mains and using the F2's as surrounds. When my friends listen to the familiar old songs we are all tired of ,they claim they hear things in the music we never heard before.

Some background instruments we could barely hear before are now pronounced and deliberate. I have my old music collection back out again.9.gif

• 2 weeks later...

----------------

On 7/20/2005 6:48:10 PM Thirsty wrote:

I just bought some F2's.....I will be replacing all my BOSE with Klipsch.

----------------

You better replace B0$e with some quality speakers. 3.gif B0$e is known the world ..and a half over for its BS style marketing,substandard products and overpricing!

With Klipsch you will hear cleaner,more transparent sound.No more suffering 9.gif

Well I will agree with almost all that Ear, But I never considered Bose an expensive speaker. More like a budget speaker, I bought my 201,s for $200 and my surrounds for $150 a pair. I would hardly call that over priced.

Actually they did quite well for the money I had invested, I am just ready to step up.1.gif