klipsch klf30's

sansui80

I have a pair of klf 30's and no room for them . I want 700.00 cash I live in Muskogee, Ok. I would be willing to meet halfway up to 200 miles. I bought new vandersteens and need to move the klipsch asap.I dont have pictures. they are oak in color. They are a 8/10 . 100% fully functional.

A few light scratchs on the side. They can be polished out. Great speakers.

call ben or email me. 918-810-2777.

I would not be willing to travel to deliver if the speakers were not top notch.............

----------------

On 8/4/2005 1:10:08 PM D-Rex wrote:

I'm thinking....

----------------

Buy or not buy, there is no 'think'.

Same state, good shape, fair price, they're Klipsch, what's to think about?...

Do they fit in your current or planned system might be the only issue. I've purchased speakers I had no need for at all, just that they were bargain and close by.

Michael

----------------

On 8/4/2005 2:40:22 PM colterphoto1 wrote:

----------------

On 8/4/2005 1:10:08 PM D-Rex wrote:

I'm thinking....

----------------

Buy or not buy, there is no 'think'.

Same state, good shape, fair price, they're Klipsch, what's to think about?...

Do they fit in your current or planned system might be the only issue. I've purchased speakers I had no need for at all, just that they were bargain and close by.

Michael

----------------

I gotta think because even at a fair price, $700 is still a stretch! Plus, I really don't need them, I have a complete reference system that makes me very happy. I have just heard good things about the Legend series so my interest is piqued... so I think...

----------------

On 8/5/2005 1:11:40 PM tpg wrote:

I paid $900 for mine... that hurt at the time, but even moreso now that I realize I'll NEVER get the money back out of them. I hate losing money...

$700 is a good price, and they are even oak (mine are black).

----------------

I think you could sell them for $900 right now. I would buy them for that -vs- new RF 7s any day of the week. Of course, I'm a weirdo but I can't be the ONLY weirdo out there. If they are in good shape and you were local, I'd gladly take them off your hands for what you paid.

It's only money.