Prosound discouunt

I used to own a pair of La Scalas and loved them. Unfortunatley, I was forced to sell them almost 15 years ago. I have recently decided to invest in a decent Klipsch HT system and I have a question. I am considering buying the RB-75 HT package. I found the RB-75's, RC7 and RS7's on Ebay for what seems to be a good price (about $500 less than retail) but no sub. Has anyone heard of this company? ProSound Discount.com Any feedback would be appreciated. Also, one retailer in town praises Klipsch subs as the best around. I listened to the RSW 15 as a part of a RS7 HT system and was very impressed, but another retailer says he now refuses to carry Klipsch subsin his inventory. Claims they are are inferior. I know everyone has an opinion, but an authorized Klipsch retailer refusing to stock a particular speaker? He suggests a Velodyne sub. Any ideas as to why?

Thanks in advance.

How can somebody with genuine Klipsh products be "unauthorized"? Are they NOT genuine?

Are they stolen?

How did Klipsch lose control over them?

This is confusing to me...

what- Klipsch sold them to an BEST BUY and BEST BUY sold them to someone else wholesale or WHAT!?

DM

It's called trans-shipping, a dealer will buy them, remove the S/N's sometimes, and then trans ship them to another seller just to move more volume. I am sure they make a few bucks off the deal but they risk losing their Klipsch seller status.

It has nothing to do with the speakers not being genuine, they are, they are just being sold by a seller that is not authorized by Klipsch to do so. You save bucks but if something happens you are at their mercy which is usually where you are left hanging in the wind. Buying them off the internet and having them arrive all beat up and trying to get replacements or your money back will be a lesson in futility.