My computer just went Ebonics!!!

Mighty Favog

This looks like Outlook, which is noted for its spelling and grammar faux pas, not to mention its security problems. I recently discovered that Word docs carry a setting for language with them. I received two from co-workers here in the U.S., and one doc was set to French language and the other to Danish. So, each was flagging most of the English words as misspelled.

One of my (human) word processors unraveled that for me. Another reason to hate Word and pine for a return to WordPerfect, which I still use for non-vocational writing and personal correspondence.

• Moderators

I can't say anything about grammar or punctuation , i tend to spell things like they sound. Even when i spell it correct it looks wrong to me ,been out of school 31 years and don't write much except here.

Wife looks at what i type sometimes and laughs she knows i don't care. If it is important i get her to do it .{married 27 years}

"...and I found it ironic that you made two errors in a post meant to correct someone else's correction."

I simply pointed out what he said and made no correction!

My statement is gramatically correct! You should really go back to grade school if you cannot comprehend such a simple concept!