Klipsch CEDIA Teaser

klpschfan

One Klipsch dealer in Richmond has a HT room set up with inwalls. He does mostly new construction and knows what the WAF factor is. He set it up with 3 differant speakers mounted for each location. He can put in a movie or some music and then switch on the fly between all three sets. He tells you this is good then flips to better and then goes to the best. I'm not sure the model number but the best are the Klipsch inwalls that are the same as the RB-75's. Its amaising to do the switch and the differance that just the speakers make. I'm not sure what the other brand spekers are but I know none are Blose.

I bet the THX Ulta 2's in inwalls will sell really good.

Steve

BobG,

You're going to be at CEDIA this year? That's cool. I'm coming this year, my first year. My father and I have a home theater installation business, and it's amazing how many theaters use in walls. The bulk of them really. Most people just want the speakers out of sight. We often use in-ceiling for architechtural audio as well. Is Klipsch giving away T-shirts or anything at CEDIA? I'd love to get one.

-Jon

I'm always at CEDIA and CES and frequently at other shows we do. Because of CEDIA, I won't be at IFA in Berlin this year though that show is fun.

No giveaways at CEDIA as far as I know. Happy to see you anyway. If I'm not in a meeting I'm happy to show you around our display. Of course, we'll focus on the back boxes. 3.gif