Poll: What systems do you have set up?

colterphoto1

?<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>One Two-channel system only- I'm a music puristOne HT system only- movie buffOne two-channel misc assorted other stuff- beginner collectorOne HT setup and misc odds and ends- getting rollingOne two-channel and one HT system - the best of both worldsTwo full HT setups- movie maniaTwo two-channel systems- can't get enough of a good thingThree or more full systems in the house (2ch or HT) - now we're rockin!Four or more full systems- how many people live here anyway?Five or more full systems- warehouse

Thanks Bill, Max, or Edwin! It's 5:30 in the am here, there's only eight guys on board and someone just voted for one 2-ch on the poll. Figure it's got to one of you stereo nuts!

I think this is a pretty neat forum feature. Kind of fun to lay out the different choices.

Michael

Denon 2105/RF-25/RC-25/RS-35/Sub-12

Denon 785/RB-25/RC-25/RB-15/H-100

Pioneer SX-6/SB-2

2)ProMedia 2.1 systems: one hooked to bedroom TV and other for computer

Probably going to sell the SB-2's (and a pair of SB-1's) since they are rarely used....maybe get another pair of RB-25's instead for the shop if I sell these four first...

iamtnbiker I dunno, I like those little synergy boxes, they do okay in bedrooms, back porch, etc. I have 4 pair of the KSB1.1's and really like them. In reality, I have a hard time getting rid of any Klipsch, as you all know. I just like different sounds from time to time. It's fun to swap em around a bit.

Michael

Full HT in my den, two-channel/movies in the living room on the Fortes,

and Heresys on scott0257's old Fisher receiver and the neighbor's

"sometimes I work, sometimes I don't" Sony CD changer in the garage.

I can't identify just when I got carried away, but I'm pretty sure it's about the same time I started coming here.

Full HT setup in the living room, with an amp switcher for 2-channel with a Scott tube amp.

2 basic 2 channel setups for the bedrooms.

That counts as four, I'm seriously thinking about the amp switcher thing and experimenting with a little tube amp to my CW's Thanks for the reminder of this technique.

133 viewers and only 32 poll takers? It's not very scientific if most viewers self-select to not take part.

Michael

Front Room----Heath AS-21s (Altec 4844 monitors in furniture cabinets), Jolida amp, Sony DVD player

Dining Room----Altec 605As, Teac T-amp, Citation 17 pre-amp, Sony DVD player, Thorens record player

Movie Room----Altec 890C Boleros front, KRK ST-6s rear, Denon HT receiver, Sony DVD player, Pioneer LD-704 laserdisc player