Proper use of this Klipsch Forum

6foot8

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Seriously , Do any of you have best friends or a circle of friends that agrees with everything you say , and vice-versa . How Boring Is That ! A little animosity is stimulating and IMO healthy . " There , I said it , Klipsch Forums is good for you . " lets keep it up ! " I know it has definitely improved my typing skills , I have now been using both hands for almost 2 months , Thanx Klipsch Forum !

"The rest of you- shut the F up!"

You guys know I meant this totally tongue-in-cheek, right? Just trying to exaggerate the obvious. A little cursing and name calling never hurt anyone. That's a small price for the freedom we have to stick out necks out on the chopping block. Which I do several times a day. Good cheap entertainment. And some knowledge to boot.

If I don't like the goings on in a thread, I usually put in my .02 and get out of Dodge. I don't think the petty squabling ruins the Forum, just a few select threads. It's want gives this Forum it's personality. If I am really upset by something, I just turn the page or turn it off. Just be your own censor and let the boys be boys. We are just big kids after all, just the price of toys has taken a turn for the worst.

Michael

I'll go along with that. If a thread insults my (limited) intelligence, then I skip it and go elsewhere...there are plenty of other threads on these numerous Klipsch Forums to be entertained. I'm not going to let one thread distract me from the rest of what these Klipsch Forums have to offer. This is my favorite audio site...it's always entertaining with never a dull moment! What more can you ask for?[H]

I am very disappointed to see that a large percentage of discussions on this forum degrade into arguments, name calling and outright personal attacks on other forum members. To often I see that personalities dictate the content and direction of these discussions rather than genuine interest in discovery. I am loosing interest in reading and participating in this forum because of the incessant preoccupation with the pedantic, the annoying psycho-babble and irritating diatribe. I am convinced someone lurking in the shadows will jump out and pronounce me an idiot because I miss-spelled a word or am guilty of an innocent syntax error in this post. Some folks need to grow up while others need to find somewhere else to spend all their free time if this forum is to continue to be a place of learning and sharing through friendly and considerate discourse at an intellectual level.

Excellent thread there Einstein, you really must be people person. And such big words too, why. when I was in college we use to call those 25 cent words. I am humbled, and I don't love me anymore..[:'(]

I've only been lurking in the shadows on this forum about 2 1/2 years, and just gotta agree with 6.666666666666667 foots statement. All ya'll are just a bunch of degenerates and losers. Some folks like Fini just never grow up, and Craig,...man Neos right, you had better watch him closely or else. <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" />Gary's another infamous stone thrower....why I just got hit the other day by a piece of quartz that I could swear came from Baltimore. And Moon, wow dude, hes the shady character your mama always warned you about. He only posts at night,..and then, only on a full moon. But most of all, you gotta watch out for Frzninvt, when you least expect it, he'll slither into your living room and re-arrange your audio gear. And if you got DBX gear, watch out man! Also, let us not forget Max....the greasy Grecian from Greece. He likes anchovies with garlic feta cheese and capers. Avoid him at all cost, unless you got Listerine. Timikid's about the only one here you can trust. Hes so kind he gives money to needy New Yorkers,. or was it New Jersians....ah!, what's the difference. <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Anyway, there are so many losers and degenerate members on this forum that I just dont understand why you ever wanted to become a member here in the first place. There are more thieves, losers and degenerates here, than on a years worth of Jerry Springer, Montel and Geraldo episodes combined. So, you should leave now while you still have audio gear, or if your brave enough to stay, you had better be careful about what you list in your system profile.

Oh!, by the way, I did say one small lie above..Because actually, I love me. In fact I love me more now than ever before. I gotta be meeeee, just gotta be meeee, Im crazy about meeeee! .GOD IM GOOD[:P]