"worlds best loudspeaker" from resolution audio LOL!

sunnysal

lol, he claims +-2dB down to 20Hz!!! then his frequency response graphs indicate the speaker being -20dB or more at 20Hz with a roll off starting at like 100Hz. And then 40 watts RMS into a 89dB sensitive speaker ain't all that great either (105dB max volume).

Sounds like all the big manufactures (who have real test equipment) need to start changing their design approaches and follow in this guy's footsteps (lol).

I almost forgot....gotta love all the crappy he compares his speakers too....haha

This is how its done. You make some garbage, a nice web site. Pay for some ads in magazine and post links to them. Go to a show and rent a room (the photos from the Bristol show look like they are in a hotel room, not a show floor booth). Now you are ready to bamboozle lots of people by selling them off the back of a truck. In the last 2 years you would not believe how many people came into my store asking us to help them hook up these "Theatre Research" speakers that they got a great deal from of the back of a truck... Just unbelievable. I told them all that they where had. If they had only shopped around in legitimate stores they could have purchased something much better for the same price, or much cheaper for same performance... and with a warranty as well.

Any speakers with marketing that recommends an amp with tone controls is waving a red flag. Big time.

LOL [:D] Anybody claiming "worlds best" anything, is waiving the big red one.

I used to drive by some Chicken joint that claimed "The Worlds Worst Chicken". After a couple months, I just couldn't resist the temptation. They were wrong.[^o)]

Ok...

Strikly from an idea perspective...

I'm going to break the mold here. I think it's friggen a cool idea. Why not? I mean if you have a decent pair of 6x9s laying around. What the hell. Ya never know, they may sound ok for some garage speakers you know. Or for your kids room or something.