EQUIPMENT FOR SALE- Moving out of the country on 10/21 MUST SELL!!!!

Guy Landau

I guess when you get to Israel you will start the process of building the system all over again. That could be fun at least.

And of course it goes without saying that if you want to pop in on Athens on the way just let me know[:D]

Hope everything works out in the promised land for you. Been there several times - special place indeed!

Shalom!!!

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guy, very sorry to hear you are leaving. Guess that audio business didn't get completed. When I saw the thread I was hoping to see a VTl Ultimate. Are you keeping yours? Did I miss the Marrantz 8?

Guy is a straight up guy if anyone is thinking of buying. A A++++++++++++.

Wish you well and please stay in touch.

Thanks guys,

Things had really started to go well for me here (a new job, a move to a new apartment and a new business venture) but some other issues were far more important and had to be taken care of.

Bill, I haven't owned a VTL Ultimate for quite some time now. I wish I could have found one too. Good luck with your search.

Guy

Price reduced on the following items:

Interelectronic Coronation Wiliamson monoblocks. Fully rebuilt, retubed, rewired. $800

Stromberg Carlson AP55 tube monoblock - single for rebuild $150 http://www.montagar.com/~patj/ap56.htm

Micro Seiki MAX-282 arm. $750

Kenwood KT-600T tuner - $600.

Radio Craftsmen c-500A, kt-66 based monoblocks. One is rebuilt the other needs work $900

Pair of Sequerra Met 8W passive subwoofers with 125/250 internal crossovers. $750/pair or $375 each. local pick up only.

Leak Stereo 20 amp and preamp reduced to $750.

Radio Craftsmen C-500A reduced to $800.

Adding a Dynaco ST-70 to the list. This one has a weired triode front end board with a 12AX7 and 2-6SN7's. Chrome is great and it has the more desireable cloth lead transformers.

I bought it as a project so it needs work and probably a new filter cap. Comes with brand new EH EL-34's and Sovtek 5AR4. 6sn7's are not included. Asking $325.

Another pair of fully rebuilt/rewired Interelectronic Coronation Tube monoblocks. $650 without tubes.