No sound from HK430

2ndGenKlipsch

OK...I did something really stupid and now my beloved HK430 isn't playing. I live in the Houston area so I was one of the millions that evacuated for Hurricane Rita. Of course before I left town I was sure to protect my beloved Klipsch speakers in case the worst occured by pulling them away from the windows, putting them up high in case of flood waters and covering them with tarps. Luckily for those in the Houston area, we were spared Hurricane Rita's wrath. Well, I just got around to wiring my speakers back up yesterday. I moved my Forte's back into place and plugged my wires into them. While I was positioning my Belles into place I decided to listen to the Forte's. I've been powereing both my Forte's and Belles with the same HK430 and switching between speaker depending on what I'm listening to. Well, without thinking I power up the HK430...well as you can guess I had the wrong speakers selected at the time and the speaker wires for the Belles were laying on the ground with the positive and negative leads touching. Obviously I shorted something out. I checked the three external fuses and they appear to be fine. I know there are also fuses inside the case, but I haven't been able to check them out yet, but is there any chance one or more of those fuses are blown or have I fried my receiver?