screaming k horn buy in Cali.. hurry

Hurry? It ends in 21 hours, ain't no "Buy It Now!" Lots of things are screaming deals a day before close...even, sometimes, 10 minutes before. Hey, let's go on a Snipe hunt! Anyone else get conned into that one?

J.4knee,

Sorry you didn't get those. Not to suggest having sour grapes, but it

would be hard to make a case that those Khorns were worth the selling

price, as beat up as they were.

They would take ALOT of sweat equity to be presentable in anywhere but the garage.

I just paid $1300 for mine, and they are nice oiled walnut. A couple of veneer chips off the riser, but not much to be fixed.

Hey Fini, got a left-handed smokeshifter? How bout the key to the flagpole?

Thought maybe you were another old Boy Scout with the Snipe Hunt comment....

Michael

Michael, that left-handed smokeshifter will never work if so many sit about the fire repeating "I want to go to Siam"! without the aid of 100 feet of shoreline![:P]

J.4knee,

Sorry you didn't get those. Not to suggest having sour grapes, but it would be hard to make a case that those Khorns were worth the selling price, as beat up as they were.

They would take ALOT of sweat equity to be presentable in anywhere but the garage.

I just paid $1300 for mine, and they are nice oiled walnut. A couple of veneer chips off the riser, but not much to be fixed.

Daddy Dee I agree 100%. That is why I stopped my bidding under the $800 mark, I am looking for a set fo fixer uppers to restore but I am not going to take out a second mortgage to get them, the bummer is these were only about 2 hours away. Oh well I'll just keep looking.