tommy maddox? BLAH!

ranjith

Well guys...

I've been a die hard Bengals fan since their inception. Given that, I dislike the Browns & Baltimore the most, followed by the Steelers.

I went to Miami (same as you know who) AND my father was born/raised in Findlay so I've been partial to see Big Ben succeed and in general, root for the Steelers over the others (since the Bengals have been out of it for so many years)

So, even though the Steelers would be the SECOND team I'd support in this division... I gotta say I'm really looking forward to this Sunday.

Of course it's gonna be more of your pride on the mat but you'll get over it... (trust me, I had experience over the last 15 years getting over it)

You DO realize that Carson has tied the league record with Payton in having nine games in a row with a +100 rating It's gonna be GREAT when he gets his tenth game at your expense lol.

[:D] [:P] [;)] [A]

sorry moon :D am currently watching the colts and as far as manning hooks up with harrison , the rams or anyone else for that matter can't do anything about it. Too bad bulger went down but for the sake of my fantasy team im glad he did. 17-0 and now 28-45 with 3.28 to go? wow the colts are good.

I'm very anxious about steelers vs. bengals, the bengals have been my #3 team this year and palmer (my fantasy QB) has been absolutely incredible. If big ben returns, watchout cinci... else, oh goodness someone strap a diaper on maddox I don't wanna watch him piss his pants once again. Hopefully Ward returns too, and if parker and bettis have their usual games then this one will be a thriller. It'll be interesting to watch how the bengals offence plays porter, farrior, polamalu and co. Am pumped for this one! but wait wait... week 12 monday nighter - STEELERS vs. COLTS! oh yes... that'll be incredible

Yeah I know... But I will say this, Rams scored more points against them than any other team. By 18 points in fact. I think the turning point of the game was when Bulger threw that interception then thought he was a linebacker and tried to make tackle and got himself hurt. I don't think the rams would have won, but it might have been a closer game. Oh the back to back turnovers clearly didn't help either.

This game clearly shows one thing... The Rams have the offensive tallent, it's the defence that's causing this team their sorrows.

Let's hope history repeats itself [:)]

http://www.bengals.com/news/news.asp?story_id=4736

** Well, yeah, one little thing more. This isnt exactly the usual Steeler week. When the 5-1 Bengals play the 3-2 Steelers Sunday at Paul Brown Stadium, it marks the first time they meet with winning records since Nov. 18, 1990, when they each brought 5-4 records into a Sunday night game at Riverfront Stadium. For Bengals fans, thats at least good karma because Cincinnati won, 27-3, and went on to win the AFC Central and reach the playoffs for the last time. **

I live here in Pittsburgh and to say the least the city is ready to use a gun on good old " Tommy Gun".

In the press conference Tommy blamed the wind and the running game. Up until this point he was known as a stand up guy but what he said is a load of crap. In his last 5 games he has something like 8 INTs and 2 TDs. Here is his current standing

QB COMPARISONS

Maddox

League Average

League Leader

[:D] big ben is back! oh yeah... maddox can whine and throw excuses as much as he wants, but i hope hes never seen on the field again in a steelers jersey. blaming the wind? thats a little ridiculous ... but wait, he blamed the running game? pffffft, go take a walk tommy. parker is one of the best rookie backs there is in all of football right behind cadillac williams, and bettis is as good a power runner as anyone else. Im nervous about cinci vs. pit match-up, it'll be one hell of a game.... and may I add, both bengals and steelers have as good as a defense as their offence.

shopping list for next sunday:

beer

wings

beer

shotgun the recliner! (i live with four buddies, this step is very important prior to games)

[:D] and may I add, both bengals and steelers have as good as a defense as their offence.

What a nice luxery. Rams D is worse than their O is good. However, not all is lost. I do have a second favorite team. The Seahawks, whom by the way have the #1 offense as of yesterday. Not sure now after the whoopen STL took last night.

How's Warrick doing?

I always rooted for him and was kind of sad to see him go (of course, those sad feelings were shortlived when the Bengals jumped out to a fine start...but I digress.)

I hope is leg is 100% and he can recapture some of that magic he had while in college.

QB COMPARISONS

Maddox

League Average

League Leader

Let's hope the love continues through this next weekend

[A] [A] [A] [A] [A]

Actually, I'd rather see the Steelers at 100% so that when they go down their won't be any excuses.

OK Coytee it's on now.[:D]

You had better hope the whole Steeler offense is sidelined. I hear down your way in "Bungle land" you all call this Steeler week. Has it been that long since you guys have won a game?

In all truth if your Bungles win, Pittsburgh will be hard pressed to win the division.

Now if anyone thought the Colt's were out of it when they got behind 17-0, then they must have been making the mistake of thinking Tony Dungy still had Trent Dilfer and the Buc's standing behind him instead of Payton Manning and the Colt's.[;)]

But I was hoping St. Louis would hold on. Sad to say that it looks like nobody is going to be able stop Indy now that they have a good defense. Not even the Steelers or the Pats. However, there is still alot of football to be played. I mean as of now the Buc's have the best record in the NFC.[:o]

The bucs have the best defence (stats-wise anyway) in the NFL as of now, and with the return of carnell "cadillac" williams after their bye week they should only be getting better. The bucs love the 2-man deep defense setup and they play it the best of any team. Surprisingly the Bears aren't doing too shabby, with their defense being one of the best, and jones running the ball well they should do well this year.

Who else is glad Teddy Bruschi is returning to the lineup? Oh yes! one of the ,if not, the best linebacker in football last season. I just hope hes in good enough shape, must be rusty after everything hes been through as a result of the stroke. But regardless the patriots are gonna desperately need guys like harrison and mcginest to return so their defense can give their offence a chance to win.

Steelers vs Bengals... I'm gonna say 27-23 for the steelers! [H]

But I was hoping St. Louis would hold on.

So was I. [;)]

Sad to say that it looks like nobody is going to be able stop Indy now that they have a good defense. Not even the Steelers or the Pats. However, there is still alot of football to be played. I mean as of now the Buc's have the best record in the NFC.[:o]

Well you never know. All it would take is one injury to send Manning out for the season and the whole thing could collapse on them. CMon, this is football, you know that. [:D][;)]

As much as I like Palmer I hope he dines at a cheap chinese restaurant and gets a case of the bad runs on gameday, it'll be a little less stress on the Steelers.....

Wait wait, I changed my mind. I'd much rather see Polamalu or Porter nail him like a freight train on a blitz , would make for a great Sportscenter highlight reel! And not to forget regain all the pride lost last week times 10.

As much as I like Palmer I hope he dines at a cheap chinese restaurant and gets a case of the bad runs on gameday, it'll be a little less stress on the Steelers.....

Fraid it's gonna be Johnson & Perry showing the Steelers the "bad runs"

[:$]

I didn't just say that?