OT : What about them Astro's ???

Born2RockU

Craig----We're talking baseball here when you come out of left-field (pun unintended) with an attack.

Jeus Christ, if I'd known you were so unbalanced I would have said I liked your lousy amplifier. Afterall, that is what the hostility is all about. And your bitter reaction is why Klipsch is shortsighted to allow people like you to use this site for your financial gain.

Tom,

That is where your dead wrong. This has nothing to do with my gear. First off. If you would of come out and said what you thought from are first encounter I would of shown total respect for your opinion. But in reality you did not do this instead creamed over my stuff and the very last thing you stated as we shook hands was "you really should come the the Chi horn club meetings with your gear" I don't forget these things like you seem too. In fact I have a witness to this statement if you would like to really be proven for what you are. Now there are two explainations for the action you took. 1) you truly do not like my gear and just don;t have a testicles to say it my face and would rather lie about it. 2) Your absolutely lying about the true opinion because you simply do not like me because I promorte on the forum) But either way you can not be trusted as being a truthful source of Audio information or Baseball for that matter.

The other laughable part about this last post of yours is you obvoiusly don't like to be treated like you treat others. Since your famous for coming into threads out of left-field with an attack, this is Tom Brennan classic behavoir. I do it to you because you Sir do it to almost everyone on the forum especially newbies. This is why your known far and wide as "Blow Hard"

Why does every thing have to do with my business with people like you? I don't like you it's just that simple. No hidden agenda here.

Craig

NOS,

Thanks for coming to the rescue. The Astros are a legitimate club that won the NL fair and square. Well maybe for the missed tag but it would not have mattered. Roy O dominated the Cards like no other pitcher has. The only 20 game winner back to back last 2 seasons. And if he had run support, he might have had 3 20 win seasons. He only has had 59 wins the last 3 seasons. As a seasoned baseball fanatic since '63, there have only been a few pitchers that even come close. Sandy Koufax comes to mind, along with Nolan Ryan on his coattails. Mike Scott was a great pitcher but not in the same league. Dennis Eckersley had some stellar moments along with Orel Herschiser with the Dodgers. Even Greg Maddox is considered one of the best. But alas the time is now and Roy Oswalt is the dominate pitcher right now.

Why is this topic in 2 Ch. audio anyway? I listen on an AM radio for Milo Hamilton, who called Hank Aaron's record for the Braves.

Speaking of Harry Carey, I love how he used to get all molared up and mispronounce names. Hediki Arabu comes to mind. Arruba, arebii, that little japenese fellow. What a joke. Cheers

...not to interrupt, but congrats to all of the Astro fans. Now that he is no longer a Yankee I can now admire The Rocket and wish him a great series. I feel like a kindred spirit since we have both recently lost our Mothers.

Oh yeah, nothing against the Sox, nice to see them back in the series after so long.[:)]

Craig LeMay is one of the finest drummers I have had a chance to listen to. Very technical and powerful. Hopefully he will get his due and find a band that is legitimate of his worth. Cheers.

Thank You scrowley911 for the kind wishes and words of my career.

I am back from the week in Boston and getting caught up on all 146 forum email threads to read.

I had a great time up in the New england area.

Such incredibly nice people in Boston whom were all wishing the Astro's their best in the World series, when i mentioned I was from Houston. I guess Boston Red Sox fans have something against the Whites Sox. *** Does anyone understand why?? ***

...now where is that band you are speaking of, for me?