Any Tenor Audio owners here?

TheEAR

And don't forget to include photos [:D]

As far as the Klipschorns go, the room really needs to be right first, although I do love my JFL Horus/Pantheon combo with Klipschorns in even a marginal room (my last one forced opposing corners). JFL struggled with K-horns in his place, plus all the crossover challenges don't make them right for everybody.

My Klipschorns (Jeff's older Rosewood pair) are "resting" awaiting a 2006 kitchen/family room do-over. I have to get my business started and generating some positive cash flow first, but once that's clear, this room should sound pretty good with SET and Klipschorns (plus HT switchable).

Your new Tenors will knock your socks off, I'm sure. What a thrill to own one of just a few in the world.

And don't forget to include photos [:D]

As far as the Klipschorns go, the room really needs to be right first, although I do love my JFL Horus/Pantheon combo with Klipschorns in even a marginal room (my last one forced opposing corners). JFL struggled with K-horns in his place, plus all the crossover challenges don't make them right for everybody.

You can say this again! The room definitively make or break the khorns.

While I miss the rosewood beauties for their look, I could never manage to make them fit in. Your Cornwalls fared better in my living room but had to wait beig hauled in the room in the attic to really show what they could do! They can do a lot let say! Holy holographic imaging!

I'm not ruling out giving a 2nd chance to khorns when my workshop will be transformed into a living room.

But will I really need a 3rd system in the house?

Look at Arthur's house...two rooms devoted to two seperate audio systems in each room; one room has his Klipsch/Totem loudspeakers for its two systems, and the second audio room has his Dynaudio for one, and ? for the new Tenors in that same room.

Is this insane? I think so...but dude, it's so cool![H]

Chris,

Yes yes pics and from all angles,the Tenors will be my pride N joy audio pieces. [:D] I am going to install acoustic panels around the listening position and on the side walls.I want to hear all these beauties will bring.

The installation will be done in January,I have three weeks off and will take this time to set all up and ready to flood Image Shack with plenty of pics to link.I am picking up the amps from the original owner in January.Too busty untill December to do much...besides posting after work.

I'll post pics of the amps before,not as glrious pics will be taken in the crates...no tubes installed.And I bet there will be a few who will say these are not mine and taken in some store.Matters not these are MINE [:D]

• 3 months later...

Still in crates,going to get some Heritage before I unpack them and set them up.Patience,you may say I am a liar a poser.Fine,this thread WILL be revived with pics in due time.

Ancient again your input saves the day,what a productive and helping poster you are!

• 1 year later...

Still in crates,going to get some Heritage before I unpack them and set them up.Patience,you may say I am a liar a poser.Fine,this thread WILL be revived with pics in due time.

Ancient again your input saves the day,what a productive and helping poster you are!

Arthur, I was curious to hear what ever happened to your Tenor Audio 15WP OTLS? Have you been using them, and how do you like them?

Kudret

And for those like myself with empty pockets, my inexpensive Hong-Kong based 300B SET will have to do![:S]

C'mon, Arthur...you've had time to take some pics...let's see what us mere mortals are missing out on.

Still in crates after upgrades...sorry no new pics of the Tenor amps. No time for toying around with these toys.

Wait a minute...I have some pics...just a minute....

Sounds from some posts like I never shown the Tenor amps....WTF???

Here some dusty pics from my ImageShack pileup...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image ...custom TC Sounds subs to pound out some Bassbin Twins tunes...so musical it flexes walls,woofers are opposed so you see one side of the active sub.

Still in crates after upgrades...sorry no new pics of the Tenor amps. No time for toying around with these toys.

There is a pair that might come up for sale. I will have to sell my pCATs and some to get them.

What kind of upgrades were done on them?

Kudret

Upgrades...resistors,output tube protection installed. All done by the main Tenor tech...no would be know it all would even touch amps like these.

My amps are new so to speak. I have purchased a Mark Levinson 333 ...still in its crate. Alot of unused toys.

Gotthe sub building bug...you know 6K of power tools. This hobby is fun...just buying the goodies.