La Scalas for sale....

hunt4

I'm currently selling a pair of La Scals. I'm the 2nd owner of these speakers. The original owner felt that he was getting to old for these and saddly had to sell them. I've owned them for 1 year. I'm selling them b/c I've recently aquired another pair of La Scals and do not have the room for 2 pairs. The crossovers are AA. They have consecutive serial #'s 24UO71 & 24U072. The mid is a k-55-v driver. The original owner put a red oak lacquered finish on them. These look and great. They are selling for $800.00 OBO. I live in S.C. and can arange a pick up. Please let me know if there are any questions.

post-16268-13819274338838_thumb.jpg

Oh my, those look nice. My favorite Klipsch speakers (and, of course, I don't have any)...

Maybe if I have my massive sale because of extreme frustration I'd be able to afford them.

But, it is unlikely that will happen. A good deal, too... If only I had the cash...

Shipping is always an option.... We all know that would be extremely expensive. Like I said the ONLY reason why I'm selling these is because I just got another pair that I couldn't pass up. Living in a townhome only has 1 disadvantage (not enough room). Driving from Dallas would be one heck of a road trip. I'll be visiting my brother in OKC this feb but, an airline may frown on taking them with me. Hopefully something can be worked out. GOOD LUCK

I'm currently selling a pair of La Scals. I'm the 2nd owner of these speakers. The original owner felt that he was getting to old for these and saddly had to sell them. I've owned them for 1 year. I'm selling them b/c I've recently aquired another pair of La Scals and do not have the room for 2 pairs. The crossovers are AA. They have consecutive serial #'s 24UO71 & 24U072. The mid is a k-55-v driver. The original owner put a red oak lacquered finish on them. These look and great. They are selling for $800.00 OBO. I live in S.C. and can arange a pick up. Please let me know if there are any questions.

Hey Willie, did I say $500 for the Carver. I meant $800.

Billy

where would I put them????? Someone talk me into buying these. C'mon Willie, work wid me here. Oh, and jk about the 8 bones..............................unless you just think it's worth 3 more.

Billy , You could put them next to the KLF 30's , and use a selector box to switch between them . What would the wife think ? You know your easy going , fun loving nature will only get you so far [:P]. Or , just a thought , you could put them here and come over and listen to them whenever you want [:D]. Willy P. btw the guy lives in Park Circle .

where would I put them????? Someone talk me into buying these. C'mon Willie, work wid me here. Oh, and jk about the 8 bones..............................unless you just think it's worth 3 more.

Billy , You could put them next to the KLF 30's , and use a selector box to switch between them . What would the wife think ? You know your easy going , fun loving nature will only get you so far [:P]. Or , just a thought , you could put them here and come over and listen to them whenever you want [:D]. Willy P. btw the guy lives in Park Circle .

I would probably get to listen to them more often and louder at your house. They would be decent little rear channel speakers for those Belles.....and lmao, I hit a car once with a softball that was driving around Park Circle when I mashed one over the left field fence.

Yeah wstrickland buy them and let sunburn keep them for you. I would suggest myself but I just don't have the room.hehe As for sunburn do your heresy's need company??? Well I know these are big speakers and space for some of us is an issue. I would just like sell them to one of ya'll instead of going to the classifieds.

I hate to see people ship nice Heritage speakers. I always drive and think of it as part of the investment.

Heck, Im leaving in 30 mins to deliver my Forte's that have been in storage for 2+ years. I would never ship them. EVER.

JM

You had FORTES for sale and didn't PM me? I'm hurt....

Yes I would imagine that they were posted here.

I just drove most of the day to deliver a pair of beat up LaScalas. The trip and meeting another Klipscher is what it's all about. You lose out on that heritage if you ship. It's just not as fun, trust me.

Michael

You had FORTES for sale and didn't PM me? I'm hurt....

Yes I would imagine that they were posted here.

I

just drove most of the day to deliver a pair of beat up LaScalas. The

trip and meeting another Klipscher is what it's all about. You lose out

on that heritage if you ship. It's just not as fun, trust me.

Michael

Mike

They were a near mint gorgous pair of '86 walnut Forte 1's I have been holding on to for years.

I sold them to forum member FlyingV, my long time buddy Vince, who BTW

was the best man at my weding etc, so he got first shot at them.

If he did not want them, they would have been posted here.

JM