What model are these? Needa qiuck answer.

Hornfan

Ah! You bought them before my words of caution (to hurry). Good move! $200 for Klipsch w/12" woofers and 2 horns (whatever model they are). Gotta be a steal at that price!

I'm pretty sharp sometimes. I figured that I could always tell him "NO" if they were not of interest (Yeah Right) When I see Klipsch and a low dollar figure like that I always check it out. Who knows what could turn up? Hoping to get the guy on the phone. Can you believe my Dad wants gas money? Cheaper and safer than FEDEX. What a tight wad! I know what he's gonna do, get em home and claim them as his and tell me not to bother to send the money. We hassle each other all the time about this stuff.

HF

Well, the guy just e-mailed me back. He has them listed as "$200.00 or best offer". Apparently he is taking bids and is up to $575.00. I told him to sell em and thanked him for his time. Here's the listing http://rochester.craigslist.org/ele/109231923.html

What I want to know is who offered more and didn't just take them at 200? Well on to the next deal.

HF