FS: Original Fortes WO

mcp

I am selling my walnut Fortes. They cabinets are beautiful--no scratches or dings. One small, almost imperceptible mark on one corner. All drivers are original. One (+) binding post was replaced with a Klipsch black binding post. Original manual included. No boxes. Consecutive serial #s.Pick up only in Syracuse, NY. $499.

post-17213-13819276133176_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

I've said this sooo many times; Fortes are thr BEST deal in speakers anywhere. Period. I've had two pairs myself. I've gone from Forte II to Cornwalls and original Fortes to Abbys. Fortes compare very well with Cornwalls at 1/2 the price. The WAF is off the charts compared to Cornwalls.

If there were any justice, these speakers would sell at $600. Hell, you can get Heresies for this price (and maybe not in this condition) and those speakers aren't in the same league as the Fortes. My opinion of course.

"If anyone can lay their hands on original shipping cartons/packing and can ship them to me--I would ship the speakers... "

If you or your buyer will pay the shipping for the boxes, I have a pair from my daughter's former Fortes in the rafters taking up space.

This is a great deal on some super speakers. Somebody save me from myself!!!

Rick